Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got My New Bumper On!

MissMR2

hehe, check him out now. :D :D

new things are:

-painted calipers (red),

-new front bumper, with blk mesh. ( ;) )

-de dented. lol

-tinted windows

-bomex engine cover, - but this aint mine, its trevs (veilside_mr2).

what u think? approve so far? :P (minus th engine cover as that aint mine... :( )

hugo_new_bumper2_24_6_04.jpg

hugo_new_bumper_24_6_04.jpg

Looks good .. was after the same lid I believe ?

I like it :thumbsup:

Rash

Very nice young lady... and yes... I also see why your baby's called Hugo! :rolleyes: :D

thank youuuuuu :)

yes see, i may have named my car, but at least its linked to it, and not something random,... like, clarence :ph34r::unsure::wacko: :P

Looking good!!!!!!

not a huge fan of the "broken headlight look" tho..

Hey girly, I got the same bumper init. How much was yours? Mine was 150.I see you put the original number plate holder on it. PHEWWWWW, am REALLY glad I didn't put mine on now. I just stuck my plate on with those black rubbery pads just below the small upper mesh vent, which your plate holder slightly obscures. That erm... engine covering thing you got there man, hmm, looks bulky. Am I being rather critical now??Sorry, just my opinion.

smoooth-

keep it that way, wouldnt add a spoiler, looks nice without :thumbsup:

Hey girly, I got the same bumper init. How much was yours? Mine was 150.I see you put the original number plate holder on it. PHEWWWWW, am REALLY glad I didn't put mine on now. I just stuck my plate on with those black rubbery pads just below the small upper mesh vent, which your plate holder slightly obscures. That erm... engine covering thing you got there man, hmm, looks bulky. Am I being rather critical now??Sorry, just my opinion.

jappy beast - will see what can do hun.

hm, now then, before i start. a) dont call me girly. its very patronizing. thanks.

- yes, i guess i do have same bumper as you, and yes it was same price and yes engine cover is rather bulky, but is also rather lush, and yes you are being rather critical.

thanks silvasurfa

hm, now then, before i start. a) dont call me girly. its very patronizing. thanks.

- yes, i guess i do have same bumper as you, and yes it was same price and yes engine cover is rather bulky, but is also rather lush, and yes you are being rather critical.

thanks silvasurfa

you go girl. :thumbsup:

thanks silvasurfa

LMAO :D

Looks sweet..... Can u tell me where u got it and the name of the nosecone..?

Thanx....#7 £150.....!!!!!!!!

thanks peeps. :)

not sure what make the bumper is to be honest, i know it was imported from the US though, and its very nice. lol :D :P

dont think u gettin this engine cover bk mr trev :P :D :D :D think it looks to dam nice on my hugo. :lol: :D

oki, so, next on the 'to do' list is:

-induction kit,

-exhausts

-clear front indicators (are on order ;) )

-new side repeters (are on order ;) )

-my own engine cover ( :rolleyes: )

-spolier

looks good :thumbsup: . Is that just the lazy eye mod where the lights stay like that all the time??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links