Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moffmo

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

We should have won in the first place!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

wondered how long it would be before the whining started

OK I must admit the game should have never gone to extra time but throughout the game the stats were always in Portugals favour, more shots on goal, less fouls (oops refs fault)....

How about the commentators on the penalties though, do we really have to point out Portugal were using the same spot !!!!

Now we have to put up with years of moaning from the english becasue they were cheated, can't you guys just face facts....

YOU LOST

Oh, just got off ther phone with Jimlad, he asked me to say one thing....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what was the score, only watched the 1st half

1-0 england all the way til the 83rd minute or summit! then portugal scored!

then came extra time and no1 scored in first 15mins, then portgual scored! but, england scored 7mins from time and it went to penalties!!

vassel and beckham missed!

portugese keeper scored last goal to send portugal thru :crybaby:

2-2 then 6-5 on penalties....

campbell scored a goal 2 mins before full time which was disallowed, should have been a goal, oh well !

yep shouldve been a goal but **** happened. the moment rooney got injured sent the team into a downward spiral, such a shame since they were undoubtably one of the most entertaining teams in the tournament. Oh well, my bets on france to win now.

Not so sure cos other geeza had his arm round the keeper so no goal

Sorry but that is how it is - oh and by the way I did want them to win like the rest of you

Later

i see your point mate but like the commentator said you have to lift your arms when you jump like that, he wasnt pushing or holding down the goalie and he had his eyes 100% on the ball. anyway im sure this could be debated for hours, thats just my opinion. nunite -_-

Guess who's going to be running for his life after the match from 10,000 England supporters? :lol:

Got a few txts of Jimlad... he is a **** head.

lmao, I had a txt as well, phgoned him up told him i was welsh and we both had a laugh :)

It's just like in the Rugby. They rely on one man, Rooney(Wilkinson), and when he's not there it all falls apart. Can't take anything away from Owen though, he had a great match but too much to do. I thought Coles had a good game too but what about Beckham :rolleyes:

That ref better dissapear I'm sure he'll have a contract out on him by now. Who does everyone think stands the best chance now, personally I think it's too close to call.

that ref needs shooting!!! :ffs: cant believe wer out :crybaby:

Don't just blame the ref, England were absolutely dire, I seen better football played at an old peoples home! :angry:

wondered how long it would be before the whining started

OK I must admit the game should have never gone to extra time but throughout the game the stats were always in Portugals favour, more shots on goal, less fouls (oops refs fault)....

How about the commentators on the penalties though, do we really have to point out Portugal were using the same spot !!!!

Now we have to put up with years of moaning from the english becasue they were cheated, can't you guys just face facts....

YOU LOST

Oh, just got off ther phone with Jimlad, he asked me to say one thing....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes Ryan, We lost, but at least we QUALIFIED in the FIRST PLACE!

looked like a good game to me....

we did exactly what we did against france, we scored and then sat back, only when the equalised did they pull their fingers out of their s :censor: s!!!

And i dont care what anyone says that ref was a joke looked to me he dint want hte host nation going out!!! :ffs:

i see that ryan is holding the usual welsh grudge cos they have a zero chance of ever getting to a tournament of this magnitude.

dont be upset ryan, at least u still get to :censor: all the sheep yourself.

we're too busy playing football on the world stage :thumbsup:

Negative football just won't win games unless you're the Germans.

It was game over for us when rooney broke his foot, after that it was like watching England of old, long balls, poor posession, hardly a chance to rub together :(

i see that ryan is holding the usual welsh grudge cos they have a zero chance of ever getting to a tournament of this magnitude.

Looks like we might have to save you some sheep then!!

no chance fella, im not following a welshman in, imagine how much bad luck we would have at football with foot and mouth too!

no grudge m8, as for qualifying well :censor: happens, maybe next year oh well, we just on with it and live another day wihtout starting a load of problems...

Flossy is fine BTw, just need to get a new pair of wellies as she split the last pair and the velcro gloves are wearing a bit thin :D :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links