Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problem....help!

JustJJ

Hi All,

I need help! .. .yes in more ways than one :P Problem is pictured below... When I first got Yaz, she was new...brand new... and my Dad bought her for me... getting Toyota to put an in car hands free phone kit.... and they drilled holes in her!!..

Now she is mine... mine!... I dont use the hands free kit anymore... I have a new phone, and I was wondering... how the hell to fix it!

Please help ...I'll be eternally grateful..

problem.jpg

You really need to get a pro to fix the holes otherwise it will look ten times worse! Who and how much, I dunno, sorry I can't be more help!

Maybe you can buy the plastic sides, and get them to fit it, cant see it being too expensive ;)

Maybe you can buy the plastic sides, and get them to fit it, cant see it being too expensive ;)

You think?! :eek: The fascia bit to replace the cd player part just cost me £42!

ill get the numba of the company my dad used we had an old car that had had a handsfree kit in an they filled it an etc and u'd neva of known!

Put a Poppy Coral there ( /me remeber s a previos trend about where to put the damn airfreshner) :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure u can seperate the plastic from the rest of the dasboard. The photo shows one of the two storage spaces either side of the centre console, if so, i should have a spare one if u want??

That would be ace!!

I dunno how much of the dash Id need to replace... hopefully not a lot... but if you have one... that would be great.... how much?

Which side is it, passenger side, or driver side??. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm from Birmingham, so i will probably have to post it, its not too heavy, i'll let u know by tomorrow.

I dunno if chipsaway could handle that... its drilled right the way through....

I honestly dont know how much it would be IH2003....um...

£15?

Cheers! :D you are a star!

Oh... and its the passenger side one :)

tried scrap yards? pic one up cheap there!they should come out easily enough, everything does its just u got to hunt around for the fixings!there used to be a link to a toyota breakers at the top of the page, i think its gone now!

CB :thumbsup:

i have an idea, sounds alright and would look ok!

how about get some aluminium look alike flkooring, or actual aluminium, cut to shape and place it on each side of dash, so it covers holes and is matching, also to the floor of the compartment, will look like uv modded it :thumbsup:

Nice one Breezer!

I like that idea.... now to search for alu flooring and see what it might cost ;)

i was plannin on doin this b4 in there! and also the cup holders in the centre bit where handbrake and gearstick are

Yup Yup... and that bit down by where the handbrake is... mmmm now all I need is some stuff to do it with (*ponders where to get that from) and some kinda way of getting the right shapes :P

*will have to have a think

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links