Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow!

Chan110

Usually I find a forum would have several SNOW threads by now

Not on here!

Or did my search went lucky (punk)?:huh:

At work today:

5cD0bW.jpg

This morning un-gritted main roads :ohmy:

Just me and my Michelin CrossClimates...

lBc3A5.jpg

NpvQFk.jpg

There is one other - 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tooSavvy said:

It seems to me a pity these are no longer marketed.  They fit at 1pm/4pm/7pm/10pm.. so you don't have to lift or move the driven wheel :smile:

235561006_1513192948.jpeg

463689187_1513192947.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rl9QFq45pMw

2sav

Why not just fit all season tyres and save yer pinkies from getting cold lol.

• Haha 1

I think, given OMGSNOKAOS happens every 10 years, a bag of these in the boot [like today, for some of the mumsnet/facepalm warriors] would have got their 'show on the road'.

Get the car/van onto cleared road (often tantalisingly close, with some little estates) and whip em off *space left for pun!

just sayyin lyke :cool:

2sav

Looks like Bradford.. half five in the morning is probably about the best time to travel, before the rest of the city and the region wakes up and hits the roads.

FIRST DAY OF SPRING ....

Pictured: A tractor hauls piles of snow in Kent today as it attempts to clear a road laden with 8ft drifts of the white stuff A snowplough clears the road on March 1, 2018 in Balloch, Scotland. People have been warned to not to make unnecessary journeys as the Met office issues a red weather be aware warning for parts of Wales and South West England following the one currently in place in Scotland The weather conditions on the M5 near Taunton, Somerset where a red warning for snow and ice has been issued by the Met office People try to walk along the road this afternoon in Balloch, a town in West Dunbartonshire that has been badly hit by snowA snowplough works along the M80 motorway, near the North Lanarkshire village of Castlecary in Scotland this afternoonPreston Road from Linlithgow to Bathgate in central Scotland is indistinguishable under the drifting snow this afternoonAn abandoned vehicle is surrounded by several feet of snow  in Saddleworth, Greater Manchester, this morningM62 traffic is in chaos after snow ravaged the north westM62 traffic

Hi,  I had a set of these I used for years until they wouldn't fit my 4x4. I lent them out and have never seen them since. Why oh Why. :bangin:

I was just reading about that Land Rover fire.. glad to see nobody was hurt.

M62 closed in both directions up on t'tops. Jn 21-22

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/live-m62-closed-both-directions-14357268

Edited by hubrad
news link

1 hour ago, hubrad said:

Looks like Bradford.. half five in the morning is probably about the best time to travel, before the rest of the city and the region wakes up and hits the roads.

NOT when the gritters are still in bed! :sleep1:

:laughing:

3 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

There is one other - 

CEL?

I know a similar plate...is it a Celica?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links