Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All Toyotarians.....

Rollazilla

Hi...

i'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia... and 1 of millions toyota owner...

I;m 28 years old and owned 2 cars which is... AE92 Corrolla Levin 16v and Proton Persona ( mitsubishi Lancer 4g93T )

Hopefully i was accepted here to share any knowlegde bout rolla... heheheheh

My Car...

516707_77_full.jpg

516707_82_full.jpg

516707_9_full.jpg

Old Engine....

nice to meet you all.....!

Hi Rollazilla

Fine looking car you have there buddy. And also welcome to the club. Lovely weather you have there mate. Makes your car really shine in the bright sun light :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hiyup dude B) Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Your car is the same chassis design as mine (AE92), except mine is the Hatchback version. Our engines are identical and push out 130-odd bhp in stock form. Mine also has a lot of rust on it :rolleyes:

With stage 1 mods (induction kit, exhaust and chip) you should see around 150bhp max.

With regard to Turbo kits, the best solutions are to do a complete engine transplant swapping your 4A-GE with either a 3SGTE (MKII SW20 MR2 Turbo/Celica ST205) or 4AGZE (MKI AW11 MR2 Supercharged) engines.

Dawsey (who posts on this forum) will be able to give the best advice on transplanting a Turbo engine as he has done this to his AE92. Or contact Fensport (details in the Corolla Links on main Corolla page) as they are able to supply the parts.

Good luck with it all. If you need any help, there will always be someone around with information :thumbsup:

thanxs mate....

i have a plan to swap 3sgte to my AE92's engine bay....

the problem is.... our rules and regulations so tight and need a time settle it...

Dear system G,

How bout Turbo Kit? HKS performance kit such as HKS banana with Turbine, FCD, HKS injectors, Fconn, Supercharge piston, etc

I heard bout this... but donno the cost....

regards,

Ray

Welcome aboard TOC mate.

I also have a AE92 hatchback with a 4A-GE lump in it like System~G. Mines rusty toooo!! Haha

There's a guy on here sometimes called Jon Barnes, he imports engines from Malaysia, specifically the 4A-GZE and probably the 3SGTE. He may be able to help you get hold of the right people over there!

His site is: http://www.jbmotorsport.co.uk/

Check it out and email him!!

Happy driving! :thumbsup:

Yo toymota... thanxs for the info...

In Malaysia nowadays... its hard to find good engines.... due the shop import all the halfcuts to Europe,US and Australia ( Good demanding )....

Actually... In Malaysia price for the engine is very2 cheap... once you get one... you will satisfy...

Maybe end of this year.. my rolla will inject with 3SGTe! hopefully...

Regards

Ray

Kuala Lumpur

thanxs mate....

i have a plan to swap 3sgte to my AE92's engine bay....

the problem is.... our rules and regulations so tight and need a time settle it...

Dear system G,

How bout Turbo Kit? HKS performance kit such as HKS banana with Turbine, FCD, HKS injectors, Fconn, Supercharge piston, etc

I heard bout this... but donno the cost....

regards,

Ray

Sorry mate, I don't know anything about kits or engine transplants - I have not done any of this sort of work myself (yet...). I just know the engine transplant is an option. I would imagine a kit with all the ancillaries and labour would probably be more expensive than a straight engine swap, especially if you're looking at HKS components... but having never done the work before, I couldn't say for sure.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links