Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Cope With Mr2 Understeer

pizza boy

Just had a thought after playing GT3 (as you do) that I usually set up the cars with super grippy soft tyres at the front and either simulation tyres or normal uns at the back for max drift action.

So..my point is...the mr2 is know to break traction at the front first causing understeer and then the back snaps on you..wonderful! BUT if you put some super soft grippy tyres at the front (perhaps toyos?) and some harder compound shehite tyres at the back(nankangs anyone? :lol: )...wouldnt it even the odds out and get rid of the initial understeer habit of the mr2 and just create straight forward dangerous oversteer? (which is far more fun I must point out) :D

Its more in regards to corner entry speeds as I am sick of the initial understeer and generally have to stab at the brake+turning to make sure its balanced thru corners.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links