Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The First Thing Loved About Gt Turbo

BLOODUK

The first thing i loved about the MR2 gt turbo was seeing the faces on those RS turbo drivers , ooo look at my rs turbo with its lowered suspension and huge front grill.

:bye::wacko:

i love the short peak powerband!... very explosive.. LOVE IT!... :yes:

I think the first thing woz the sounds of the blow off valve...mmmm...as its my first turbo`d car,...it was awesome!.....still is :D

I think the first thing woz the sounds of the blow off valve...mmmm...as its my first turbo`d car,...it was awesome!.....still is :D

I like the blue neon on the front of your car , are they illegal to put underneath the wheels i was thinking of putting one under both wheels at the front.

off topic : could someone answer a quick audio question http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18309

First thing was nearly loosing control of it planting it in 2nd gear on the way home from the car sales place. Skittering around on Jap tyres round a roundabout ****ting myself but with a big smile too :)

R.

PS: The second thing was driving home down the motorway and thinking I was doing 70-80mph and then seeing the speedo sitting happily at 120mph.

The second thing was driving home down the motorway and thinking I was doing 70-80mph and then seeing the speedo sitting happily at 120mph.

:lol::lol: Class And its still got more room to go

The second thing was driving home down the motorway and thinking I was doing 70-80mph and then seeing the speedo sitting happily at 120mph.

:lol::lol: Class And its still got more room to go

all the way up to 160.... :rolleyes:

Yes I made a similar error a week after getting the MR2...first rear wheel drive I had an all that...roundabout....sideways....facing roundabout..u know the rest...safely corrected and drove rest of way home with brown underpants and at 30mph..

:rolleyes:

first thing i loved was the looks, previous owner had taken such good care of it...and then i realised how much power it had! :o :ph34r:

Also forgot to mention the sound of the engine behind your head!... very weird at first and becomes like second nature! The whine of the turbo spoolin up... hmmmm :drool:

yeah how could i forget the turbo spool up! it even sounds 50 times better when you have an apexi, probs same for other cone filters :drool:

Fit a downpipe and decat and you hear all kinda of strange goings on!!! Its a Ferrari for the people!

Fit a downpipe and decat and you hear all kinda of strange goings on!!! Its a Ferrari for the people!

hmm.. after reading your car spec.. I want pics! :yes:

I went from a 1990 G-Limited to a 1990 GT...FIRST thing I remember was the SOUND of the turbo spooling and the surge it gave, was SOOOOOOOO cool after being in the NA :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links