Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota dealer free bulb fitting?

fordulike

I went last year 2017 . when both bulbs in a headlight went. Didn't know about the free fitting at time. Had three bulbs changed and no labour was charged which was a pleasent surprise. The it cost just over £30. It was for a 57 plate avensis.

I had my headlamps upgraded to the HIR2 Opti-whites in December & they didn't charge me fitting (although I had previously mentioned the free fitting).

& of course afaik the offer only extends to Toyota bulbs bought from them. I would phone up & ask. 

I can confirm that my local Lancaster Toyota dealer (part of the Jardine Motors Group) fitted a new O/S headlight bulb for the grand price of £3.95. Free fitting included and I grabbed a free cuppa whilst I waited.

I did have a bash at fitting a new bulb myself, but boy is that metal clip an r-sole to push. My middle finger is still sore from this morning lol.

Good to hear, bulb fitting on modern cars can be a pain and usually one side is really easy, but the other totally impossible. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links