Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northants Jap R/r Meet

System~G

For those of you who didn't/couldn't make the R/R meet in Northampton yesterday, here are some tastey Toyota's from the pub car park.

First one is one of my favourites. It's a MR-S with a nice kit and Turbo conversion B) :drool:

5a123561.jpg

d0a5e892.jpg

And the following two Celeica's are both Supercharged. Nice kits and graphics too B) :drool:

a0ca6c49.jpg

5d914c30.jpg

All in all a good day B)

:D :D good day had by all :rolleyes:

Bubba's celica 140 (bergundy) is turbo'd rather than s/charged ;)

Any particular reason why you photochopped out my the www.skewer.co.uk graphic from my engine bay? not a problem just wondered? :unsure:

Hi Perry mate :)

The pic of your engine bay wasn't photoshopped at all. I see a skewer graphic at the top of the engine bay, but if there is one missing from the bottom I appologise for my photography (or the lack of skill :D :P )

Appologies for stating the bergundy Celica was S/C'd - my bad :rolleyes:

Was good seeing you and your car there :thumbsup:

sorry dude its red and blurred on my pc for some reason...duh...apologies :-)

was great to see you all as well, will be good to be able to do more local meets for a change :-)

Hi System~G

Looks like you have a good day :thumbsup: Next time you are having a meet mate give us a shout as I'm only half an hour away mate :yes:

jerry!!

Hi System~G

Looks like you have a good day :thumbsup: Next time you are having a meet mate give us a shout as I'm only half an hour away mate :yes:

jerry!!

Hiyup Jerry :thumbsup:

I posted a link to our local forum in a topic I started a couple of months ago called Northants People (or something like that :) )

We have a couple of planned meets coming up soon. And any ideas for future meets are always welcome :)

The forum was set up purely for a social events as we had nothing in the area and it always seemed that we were traveling long distances to meet with others. And although we are predominately Northants and surrounding orientated, we have a couple of members from further away too B)

We welcome all Jap Motors :thumbsup:

Here's the link again

Northants Jap Car Forum

Hi System~G

Hey that looks like a good site mate. I have saved it into my favorites. Hey funny how it looks so like toc site :thumbsup: Will have to register later mate :yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links