Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Find Bleed Bolt

fantasmic

:help: I have a 92 corolla, and I'm changing the radiator. I've emptied the old radiator of the fluid, and now I need to empty the engine block as well, but I can't seem to find the bolt. There is a picture in the Haynes manual that I have, but the bolt is not where the picture shows it is, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. It says the the bolt should be next to the oil filfer but it's not there (plus it's pretty hard to look all the way in there). If anybody can help me or send pics or describe where I can find it, pls do asap. Thnx in advance,

It must be next to the oilfilter , maybe its already broken when they urlyer on try to flush it .

what you olso could do is whit no radiator in start the engine just for a few seconds and than turn it off . then there is stil coming some coolingwater out of your engine .

BUT ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS 5 OR 6 SECONDS IS ENOUGH

cant remember but think it could be on the back of the block about halfway up. if not it will be on the front near to the timing cover . again about half way up the block

cant remember but think it could be on the back of the block about halfway up. if not it will be on the front near to the timing cover . again about half way up the block

Between the Altenator and the Oilfilter :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links