Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After All The Looking......

stgeorge

Well it finally happened - I managed to get my perfect 2! Like you all said it was out there and I finally found it.......

1995 N UK T-Bar in Red

2 owners before me

FTSH

Loads of receipts

65,000 miles

....... it is pretty much mint and I have to say I love it, the 500mile round trip to collect it was more than worth it!

mr2a.jpg

mr2.jpg

I know there are a couple of people on here looking atm and sounding a bit dejected but hang in there guys it is worth it! Dont get carried away and buy a lemon like I very nearlly did! It took much looking /phoning /emailing /PM'ind AND people wasting my time to get it BUT it looks very at home on my drive!

I dont want to sound like I am ki$$ing ***** here but........ massive thanks to Rash @ R.A Motors for sorting this one out for me, you said you would be able to get one and you certainly didnt disappoint :thumbsup:. Really pleased with it - even enjoyed driving home in the ubiking rain!!!

Thanks also to rhaines who had a look at a real lemon here in Cardiff with me!

And finally - thanks to everyone here who has ever replied to one of my posts asking something stupid! Really helpful group of people and without the club I wouldnt have found my car.......... where did I put my wallet time for a subscription I think!!

Thanks all.........

Ed

Very nice, looks a bit like mine, its going to be difficult keeping it that shiney tho, hope you have got lots of pollish. :thumbsup:

looks the muts nuts that does m8, well done :thumbsup:

and another victory for rash :D :thumbsup:

if you dont mind my asking, how much did you pay for that? or what sorta price range was it in if you prefer.

looks nice, your lucky i have been looking for about 3 months now for the right one.

Cally_007 - I dont mind telling you what I paid, (as I think Rash did me a fair price?). My original budget was £4 but in the end it went up a bit..... especially over the last month or so and I eventually paid £5.2k (think this will sound familiar to Fizz! ;) ) - given the history/ mileage and condition I think it was a good buy.

I did have to travel though but from your other posts I guess you wont mind this! I had to pay over my original budget in the end to get the age of car I wanted but all in all, very happy with the results!

hope you have got lots of pollish. :thumbsup:

Group buy? I think I'm gonna need it!

Lovely car mate, your not that far away from me either. My profile says Cardiff but Im actually in Swansea now.

its a wikid feelin pickin it up and that drive home.. i travelled about 200miles round trip for mine 2 weeks ago and loved every minute .. everytime i get in it i have the most massive smile :D

ahh... good to hear mate... :thumbsup:

And yes.. i know exactly what your sayin about going oevr ya budget but then its worth it.. if you cant afford a good one.. you cant afford the maintenace of an old crappy one... :thumbsup:

And Rash... you been a busy lad this weekend 'ehh... :D B)

Catch you about bro :yes: ...

looks like a minter m8, glad you waited and are happy with the car...

have to arrange to come to the next welsh meet :)

massive thanks to Rash @ R.A Motors for sorting this one out for me, you said you would be able to get one and you certainly didnt disappoint . Really pleased with it -

Yo Ed,

no probs mate - glad u liked it.... and keep on loving it :thumbsup: . Sorry it took about 6 weeks though :ffs:

Oh and if u wanna sell it back to me @ a profit i have 2 peeps interested in it ;)

And Rash... you been a busy lad this weekend 'ehh...

U could say that.... :P

Rash.

looks like a minter m8, glad you waited and are happy with the car...

have to arrange to come to the next welsh meet :)

Well chuffed mate - let me know where and when :D

Looks good .. congrats on not getting a ming car ..:)

Sorry it took about 6 weeks though :ffs: 

Oh and if u wanna sell it back to me @ a profit i have 2 peeps interested in it ;)

Dont worry about the delay - I spent 6 months deciding what to buy (not to be mentioned here) just was very keen to get one once the mind was made up!!!

As for selling it......... not likely B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links