Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Argh Hotmail !

Jimlad

Ok... FFS !!

I use outlook express to view my hotmail emails etc.

Today tho it said that my password was invalid although I havn't changed it. Went to HM site and tried to log in. It said it was temp frozen due to too many wrong attempts ( from outlook ).

So... I tried the whole " ask for a new password thing ".

I was doing it when it came up with the secret question which was in German. Popped it into bablefish and it couldn't translate it. Now I don't even get the chance to change my password if I try again, and I still cannot log into my account !! I'll give it a few hours tho, and see if it works. If not I'm gonna have to change my email address on lots of blinking places ?!?!!??! Also inform lots of people of the new address.

How annoying !

ah.. ok... hopefully it'll come back alive soon and I won't have lost me email account for ever.

yeah i was havin problems earlier, seems alright now, hotmail does this quite often, pain in the aris...

mines been fine all day :D **touch wood**, how u peeps doing, u able to get on now??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links