Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kosei Snipers 16"

starletsr

Hi everyone, just need some opinions on about getting 16" alloys. Cos i have lowered it by 40mm, the snipers are using 195/45/15 tyres, will it catch?

But having bigger alloys, that will slow the car right down right?

I might put the alloys on and see if they are, here are the pics that i put beside my car. Problem is that i need another tyre, one has popped and my mate wanna sell erm off quick.

starlet_kosei2.jpg

starlet_kosei1.jpg

Also one thing the alloys are off a 92-95 honda civic, however kosei don't list the offset correct for that car, so the closest was 35 which is what they are, having checked the starlet offset being 38, they should go on. what do you think? i've rang up a supplier for these wheels and he said that there isn't a listing for the starlet, he just concerned about the alloy if it gives enough room for the caliper....

shouldnt really notice a difference

i went from 15's to 17's and it only slightly affected the acceleration, also if you aint lowered should have no probs but may require a tad of arch work if it does catch

but one think is it will look damn good! :drool:

Exactly, u got more pick up than my old car. lol. I thought 1.5 Tsports were 105bhp?

So 16" will be a bit slow for the starlet then :crybaby:

Hi shelly, i have 16's on mine, and i find the acceleration is just as quick and you also gain a little more top end as they are a bigger wheel, go for it 16's look sweet i just need to lower mine thats all!!! But there is plenty of space!!!

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Point is that the two front ones are pretty..... scratched.. i think doing spit and polish them white?? or not.... but i do like the color of the snipers.

Exactly, u got more pick up than my old car. lol. I thought 1.5 Tsports were 105bhp?

So 16" will be a bit slow for the starlet then :crybaby:

as standard yes

:lol:

Hey everyone decided not to have the snipers now, anyone wanna buy them for £150ono?

One tyre with aprox 5mm, two tyres with 2mm, there is no fourth tyre. Offset 35.

snipers1.jpg

Bit short of cash at the moment, was thinking of buying a new set of kosei sometime else, seeing that my mate wanna get rid of his ones and i am not in need of some alloys, i help him see if anyone want them here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links