Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Latest 1/4 Time

pizza boy

Ahhh was a nice clear day and dry too. Have new tyres also so helped a lot. My full times are on the crail website at www.crailthrash.co.uk for 27 june(under name amran).

Done 8 runs in total...missed 3rd gear in 3 of those runs bah. I deffo need some mt-90. My best time was 13.317 and it was my final run (they shut the strip down) so I kept improving :ffs: I kept wanting to try more argh!.

My biggest mistake was I arrived with a 80% full tank. On my last run the tank was 70% full basically 3/4 left :ffs:. My mid 13 sec runs were with passengers and 13.3 runs without. 14 sec runs was me taking the pish against my m8s mr2 (heh soz james!)

Heres a run down of my runs in more detail (off crailthrash.co.uk website)

1rst run 13.318 sec Kenny Skoda Octavia RS

2nd run 13.350 sec Kenny Skoda Octavia RS

3rd run 13.388 sec James Cochrane Civic >> with passenger

4th run 14.678 sec James Mr2 Turbo >> messing aboot

5th run 14.372 sec James Mr2 Turbo >> missed gear gah + passenger

6th run 13.646 sec Stevie Nova >> missed gear + passenger

7th run 13.953 sec M Westin Soarer TT >> missed gear

8th run 13.317 sec M Westin Soarer TT >>

So then...13.317@106mph*0-60ft in 2.06 sec was the best and final run of the day. Next time I will arrive with a low fuel tank and im certain I will hit bang on 13.0 sec or maybe 12.9 as my 60ft times kept improving (ie launch).

wow, sub 13 secs u reckon? that would be really good!

Still great times you got tho :)

Has crail sorted those !Removed! pot-holes out yet?, last time I went I had to go about 2mph around the back because of the damn ****ty road.

Ive only been twice in total last time I only got 2 runs in but had to leave due to a flat tyre and noticed that some holes seemed to be covered up yea but that could have been ages back. There were potholes but not sever uns. I really hate the cack braking distance my brakes get toasted and I have to send the car into a sideways lock at the end to slow it right down on the right hand bend(looks cool tho heh).

Im pretty confident I can get 13.0 as many peeps there were suprised at the times with the fuel level at the "pit" area when they peeked in and looked at the fuel gauge. Was told by a handful of regulars it can make up to .3 difference. Also I kept improving 60ft times when I wasnt missing gears and taking passengers heh which means I still have to make the best run and find out the cars true limit. 12.9 would be great tho!

Its good to know that the simple bolt ons such as chip,straight thru zorst and induction kit can make an mr2 in the same leauge as many of the stage3 tuned cars with quite a few grand thrown at them. And its still more reliable heh

Damn those cars on 'the fast and furious' must have some serious BHP to lug all that ICE at under 10 seconds! :P

Damn those cars on 'the fast and furious' must have some serious BHP to lug all that ICE at under 10 seconds! :P

haha, hmm,....i wonder if they made the "10 seconds" thing up?lol

Is that all you have done to the engine?, wow, that is an impressive time!

U got much more planned for it?

Yeah... you got a huge whole in your fuel map... if you sort that you'll be running 9's!!! :lol:

Go a different way Pizza Boy!!! :lol:

Fast and Hilarious! :P ...good entertainment though... all these tuned cars running 9's... WTF are the police cars running to keep up?!!! :lol:

Heh im just going to maintain it thru the summer as the next step up is pricey..the car has been taken to its (more or less) stock limits regarding cooling and clutch. The next step is WI, possibly IC as well if I have the money, and a stronger clutch. Itll probably max out at 320ish bhp with about 300lb/ft by then and ill have the necessary cooling to make sure it produces that level of power consistently and reliably. Include the price of fitting the mentioned parts and remap time it will come up to £2000 max also throw in the cost of servicing guh and insurance hike!...so, as a poor student, Ill have to wait a while b4 I start upping power again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links