Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Its Happened...

midmotorsteve

i'll mail some pics on saturday

It would be cheaper to partex, but not if your n/a doesn't have an engine block

then i also get to keep my lovely sunroof, zircon blue, short shift kit, TOMS rims with powerflex bushes and H&R coilovers.

Well i kinda figured this would be what the thread was about when I saw your thread steve...

Guess neither of us could resist it huh?

However for the meantime I need to stick with the n/a and as usual i'm having zorst problems...

the flexi bit on my front pipes gone so i need a whole new frontpipe...

As far as i know the tubby and n/a have a diff frontpipe so if you wouldnt mind i'd be interested in this?

its the whole thing that goes from the decat to the manifold, with the flexi included please. :thumbsup:

Also I might as well bang your nice wrapped manifold on there, so i'm interested in that too :)

It's too bad you had2 go turbo steve, I had high hopes for you to build an n/a MONSTER, looks like it's up to you now jappy!!!

-Z

Heh heh .. you'll be a boost junkie in no time ..

Wasn't tempted to go rev5 Beams?

Rev 5 beams?

It would be cheaper to partex, but not if your n/a doesn't have an engine block

then i also get to keep my lovely sunroof, zircon blue, short shift kit, TOMS rims with powerflex bushes and H&R coilovers.

good point! i was having a dumb day (didn't think about your engine being dead :wacko: )

so for me then it would make more sense to part ex for a tubby?

my blitz filter for sale

Blitz SUS

My head for sale

cylinder head

i've also got a stock exhaust and catalytic converter, and a **** load of head parts, enough to convert another rev 1 or 2 head to shim under bucket on there.

erm so is the manifold not up for grabs still?

and about that frontpipe... :unsure:

-Z

zero yes, it is sorry, i hadn't replied, the mid section flexi and manifold are available as it the exhaust and CAT. Yesterday, i removed the exhaust and decat but it was ****** down so didn't go under the car. I'm next going down to get more bits off it on the 19th July. I'll get the bits you want then, assuming you still want them.

:)

Always wanted to say n/a but finding the cracked block finished that idea. All other bits i'm selling will appear on eBay, so keep your eyes open.

I'm defo interested in them bits fella!

U reckon u could do me a favour an pm me with a price instead of bangin em on eBay? :rolleyes:

I need 'em asap really...

thanx pal :thumbsup:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links