Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thank you all!

cliveyp

Have got to be polite after such a useful stay.....

I’m soon to be parting ways with my E12 Corolla.  As I said in my first post on these forums, I picked it up as a cheap daily hack and, for that, it has been absolutely impeccable!  I’ve had to throw minimal funds into it - bar usual wear and tear I’ve had a rear caliper, that is it - and it’s never failed to start or get to wherever I have tried to go.  I had ideas to keep the old girl and make a bit of a track day car from her, but it’s not looking like I’m in the situation to do that so it’s time for me to say goodbye.

I’ve agreed to part ex her for one of my modern favourites, and something that I’ve longed for since release.......a MK7 Golf R - so sometime next week I’ll take her to work for the final time.  I’m very surprised to have grown quite attached to her (probably because of, rather than despite, her foibles), so I’m sure there will be some feelings when I park her up at the dealer.

This post is just to say thank you.  Numerous people on these forums have given me advice or tips and it’s very much appreciated.  If any of you venture to the VW forums, I’m sure our paths will cross again.  Thank you all very much for a pleasant stay!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links