Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Premium Membership

Wolds Warrior

I am looking to join the club officially, but ive seen three or four varying costs and they seem to be for the same thing..

So i get premium and what its about, and i get the 2 yr deal, which is also great.

I saw something that said Premium plus which includes a T-shirt but when you click on that link, it takes you to the 16.95 for a one year option, and no mention of the T-Shirt, and then the two year option, again no real mention of the T-Shirt.

And the link within the forum is saying premium is £15.95 a year.

Whats the best link to use so i pay the right price, the two year one is what i will be doing if its still available (A T-Shirt would be nice too so i can represent us at the Toyota Sprint Series too)

Thanks

The recent offers on premium membership have been 'pre Black Friday' and 'Black Friday', which offered percentage discounts on membership by using a specific code. Black Friday offers have finished.

The current offer is again via a code (CLUB15) and provides 15% off - see https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/premium-introduction/

At checkout, the code should be entered into the 'Do you have a coupon code?' box, and the 'Apply coupon' button clicked in order to trigger the discount.

Ah ok, thanks for that. 

Ill get onto it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links