Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Places For The 4th Sept

gus

Where to go - What do you want  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where to go - What do you want

• Xscape Castleford
    • Humber Bridge Country Park
    • Forget it cus TRAX is next day

id like to come but in full two minds!

i normally work saturdays and i never know till the thursday before

and contemplating cos of TRAX!!

ill have to let know closer to the time

whos voted humber park?

some of us like to be different

just another option mate :thumbsup:

I would love to go to Trax but I have just booked my tickets for the Goodwood Revival Meeting for the whole weekend.

Shame it is on the same weekend, anyway think I stick with Goodwood!

Nick

Humber for me mate... :thumbsup:

Or Xscape.. aint too fussed...

I would be up for Humber , not 'cos It's on my doorstep but the last meet with the sun shining the Ferrybridge brekkie :P the lunch :P then the 513v.gif was the 16_2_102.gif12_1_213.gif12_1_213.gif

I would be up for Humber , not 'cos It's on my doorstep but the last meet with the sun shining the Ferrybridge brekkie :P the lunch :P then the 513v.gif was the 16_2_102.gif12_1_213.gif12_1_213.gif

could not have put that better myself Lez.. :lol:

Can't make that saturday :(

Also i read somewhere that you can't have a meet at xscape, the club that was there was removed by the police at the owners request.

Also i read somewhere that you can't have a meet at xscape, the club that was there was removed by the police at the owners request.

thaks for that mate. that knocks xscape out straight away. so we down to humber or another suggestion. :thumbsup:

humber bridge place then But can we meet at FBS first :group-cuddles:

thaks for that mate. that knocks xscape out straight away. so we down to humber or another suggestion. :thumbsup:

Well i was going to make the next one the 12th of september at the retail park which i think is somewhere nr jct 26/27 M62???

Was going to have a recce first and then look about to see what we could do locally i.e. lunch and something to do afterwards.

But if you lot are wanting to do the 4th then it's fine by me ;)

Well i was going to make the next one the 12th of september at the retail park which i think is somewhere nr jct 26/27 M62???

Was going to have a recce first and then look about to see what we could do locally i.e. lunch and something to do afterwards.

But if you lot are wanting to do the 4th then it's fine by me 

Sorry mate didnt mean to step on anybodies toes here, it was just a few people said that they would like to have a look at my motor, and with it being very difficult for me to get a date that matches due to my shift etc would i like to suggest a date, hence the above post, if ive stepped out of turn here i do appologies. may should have posted this through you first.

think we need to sort some sort of mutual arrangement, i defo cant do the 12th,

leave it open to suggestions then people

But if you lot are wanting to do the 4th then it's fine by me 

Sorry mate didnt mean to step on anybodies toes here, it was just a few people said that they would like to have a look at my motor, and with it being very difficult for me to get a date that matches due to my shift etc would i like to suggest a date, hence the above post, if ive stepped out of turn here i do appologies. may should have posted this through you first.

think we need to sort some sort of mutual arrangement, i defo cant do the 12th,

leave it open to suggestions then people

No toes stepped on here Gus :lol:

Is there any sunday's in september you can do apart from the 5th :unsure:

i think we should be ok at xscape...Its the ponty cruise that have been having trouble with em....but im up for humber anyway as long as we meet at FBS to convoy!

i think we should be ok at xscape...Its the ponty cruise that have been having trouble with em....but im up for humber anyway as long as we meet at FBS to convoy!

a bloke after me own heart

Can do the 5th or the 19th mate

but cant do traxx as too far away and am on nights so start at midnight,,,,,but either day if local say in a 70 mile radius of keighley

i think we should be ok at xscape...Its the ponty cruise that have been having trouble with em....

Nah, it was a car owners club. Think it was SIDC but don't hold me to that.

Can do the 5th or the 19th mate

but cant do traxx as too far away and am on nights so start at midnight,,,,,but either day if local say in a 70 mile radius of keighley

bump :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links