Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thought Boy Racers Were Young....

TheNissanMan

FFS Am I being stupid thinking that Boy Racers were supposed to be young in overly modded cars or has road rage boy racing taken on a new meaning...

I just left a site and heading back into town and had a FIAT PUNTO of all things behind me. Turned right at the lights and kept a steady just under 30 speed as the school kids were just leaving the massive school on the left hand side and this idiot would just not get off my ubik, he was literally kissing it, Im surprised I don't have any scratches...

Got a little away from the school where it opens up into a 40 and nice clear road, dropped a bit to 20 and 2nd gear waited a bit as he got annoyed and didn't get the point and gunned it leaving him in the distance, next thing I now while I've backed off due to approaching the shops and busy pedestrian area I see this pr!ck again sitting on my tail, no way I'm speeding up and what happened next... He dropped down pulled out screamed past into the shopping area and cut me off so bad I hit the brakes... Q horn lights and a very angry little me !!

The cheeky bugger then tried to wave me past, no way I was falling for that especially as a camera 50 yards ahead.

Pulled up along side him at the roundabout and for the first time ever had a moan at someone in the car next to me....

This guy was 65 if he was a day !!!

I know I can be a bit silly in the car at times but this guy really took the p!ss, why can't old folks be so quick in the pubs and supermarkets....

Sorry for the rant, pee'd off and TOC was on my screen....

[/RANT]

Well that is the first rhaine. They are normally the one holding up the traffic. This guy must have just rented out the fast and the furious. And thought that he could copy vin diesel. :D I would have loved to have seeing your face. I bet that was a kodak moment. :D

jerry!!

Not really... I was fuming, I don't mind people driving at silly speeds when the conditions are right but to try it in a pedestrian area is just stupid, especially causing someone to lock up on the brakes to avoid an impact.

There's a time and a place for speeding, it's not big and it's not clever, but it IS Fun

Not really... I was fuming, I don't mind people driving at silly speeds when the conditions are right but to try it in a pedestrian area is just stupid, especially causing someone to lock up on the brakes to avoid an impact.

There's a time and a place for speeding, it's not big and it's not clever, but it IS Fun

Hear, hear.......... totally agree mate.

The amount of time I come across idiots trying to speed through pedestrianised areas is a joke. I'm not saying I don't put my foot down, but there is a time and place for it......... :ph34r:

Sorry Zee, that's not the normal sort of post on hear, I was just so wound up atnearly being rammed off I had a computer in front of me and just hit post, took the anger out on the machine rather than the road....

Sorry Zee, that's not the normal sort of post on hear, I was just so wound up atnearly being rammed off I had a computer in front of me and just hit post, took the anger out on the machine rather than the road....

It's alright pal..... we all have our off days........ :D

Look forward to meeting you at Gaydon......... B)

You are right rhaines. There is a time and a place to speed. But when you are speeding around the town what a prat.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links