Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

HELP! I've found a large plastic casing lying in the bottom of my engine bay!

Jordan's Aygo

I was just about to start having a quick look around in my engine bay and make sure things were as they were supposed to be when I came across a loose plastic cover lying in my engine bay behind my front grills. I searched up the part number and found it available to purchase from the Toyota eBay store named "Genuine Toyota Seal Radiator Side Air Aygo - 532850H010".

It's unclear how long this piece could have been missing and as far as I can see I can't find a way online to fit it, as I would be missing the bolts or hardware to keep it in place as well as having next to no knowledge of cars. The internet has not helped at all! I can't find where in the bay it needs to go (other than the obvious - radiator), I also can't find online how to fit or where to get the correct fittings for it!

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jordan

Here is a link to the part in the Toyota eBay store - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-Seal-Radiator-Side-Air-Aygo-532850H010-/321817074693 

47e6dfcb-6215-484b-abb0-b9fc84e32813.jpg

The part is held by a single fixing clip part # 90467-08217 & a couple of pics showing location

a.png

b.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

The part is held by a single fixing clip part # 90467-08217 & a couple of pics showing location

a.png

b.png

Thank you! Will get this sorted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links