Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Is There No Midlands Meets?

knightrider

i have calculated distances to the southern an northen meets and its 130 miles to the northen meets and 140 miles to the southern meet, at thats just one way, i feel so left out,

so can people please say if they are from the midlands and would be up for a midlands meet!

cheers

lee :thumbsup:

I know for a fact that there are a few peeps off TOC who are near ya fella.. :thumbsup:

Dude that aint bad, im a southerner and its still 153.9 miles for me to get to the southern meet :P

Dude that aint bad, im a southerner and its still 153.9 miles for me to get to the southern meet :P

Yeah, but Bournemouth is a great place!

I've spent many a happy hour feeding the Squirrels in Boscombe Gardens. :D

Maybe the next meet will be a bit closer to you?

Or just invite us all round your house for a barbie!

Rich

comming from eastbourne for this meet only down in bournemouth during term time, but damn nice... those squrials r surprsingly friendly <_<

barbie, interestin thought, beach and a barbie :thumbsup: pure golden sand :lol: what more could u ask for

barbie, interestin thought, beach and a barbie :thumbsup: pure golden sand :lol: what more could u ask for

An Invite would be nice! :P

Rich

haha :lol: not sure if house mates would aprishate load of ppl taking over our house lol but a beach party could b aranaged sure andrew n dan may b interested

i have calculated distances to the southern an northen meets and its 130 miles to the northen meets and 140 miles to the southern meet, at thats just one way, i feel so left out,

so can people please say if they are from the midlands and would be up for a midlands meet!

cheers

lee :thumbsup:

Read the forums ;)

There are two meets happening in the midlands within the next two weekends B) (well tomorrow night and then next Saturday afternoon). All details are in the General Section of the site. :)

I'm sorry this is my fault i will be sorting something soon but i'm in the process of possibly changing jobs and have not had allot of time at the minute.

BTW there is the meet at silverstone for the drifto :thumbsup:

Simon

There are two meets happening in the midlands within the next two weekends B) (well tomorrow night and then next Saturday afternoon). All details are in the General Section of the site. :)

Its not next Saturday, but Sunday lunchtime.

So there is something happening in the Midlands every weekend this month (well near me anyway), including the drift and JAE.

• 1 month later...

I'm from the midlands, live just south of Birmingham near Bromsgrove. I'd definitely be up for a meet. I've seen a few modded MR2's around the area. :thumbsup:

I'm from the midlands, live just south of Birmingham near Bromsgrove. I'd definitely be up for a meet. I've seen a few modded MR2's around the area. :thumbsup:

check out the club meets section DAWOLF,

midlands meet on 19th sept donnington park

see ya there the more the merrier :group-cuddles:

kimi :wub:

I'm sorry this is my fault i will be sorting something soon but i'm in the process of possibly changing jobs and have not had allot of time at the minute.

BTW there is the meet at silverstone for the drifto :thumbsup:

Simon

Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you?

John

I'm from the midlands, live just south of Birmingham near Bromsgrove. I'd definitely be up for a meet. I've seen a few modded MR2's around the area.  :thumbsup:

check out the club meets section DAWOLF,

midlands meet on 19th sept donnington park

see ya there the more the merrier :group-cuddles:

kimi :wub:

ill be going to this

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links