Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Of You Have Nearly Spun In The Wet?

BLOODUK

I always go through the docks and have some fun. :thumbsup:

Just becareful you dont go off the docks :D :D :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLOODUK

• Bibbs

• KiwiMR2

• DeusMR2

Gonna keep my Mk1 for the summer, don't want the risk of it doing anything but sticking to the road!

steer into the slide ..

if you add to much the car swings the other way (fish tails) .. not enough, you go sideways slower .. it's a "feel" thing ..

Damn if it was going to be a day to spin out it would be yesterday and today wonder why i didnt see any mr2s on the sideline next to the odd tree :P

'cause we all drive like girls in the wet .. unless you know what you are doing ..

tell you what a front drive when the back goes is a lot worst than an MR2, had the back step out prob 2 ft really unexpectedly ( chatteing to the passenger, auto pilot made me jab the whell oposite lock kart sytle and it came back fine, done it on track in the dry too and its very automatic, (every time i go karting (outdooor, in wet) my mission isn't win but see how long i can hold it sideways :) ) remember karting trip to oxford :) fun :). but,,, i had the misfortune to put a 1991 celica GT into a wall sideways at 80 - 90 mph 6 years ago now, i know i had less experience but the back came round silly fast, i overcorrected and put it into a farm wall, made the car 2 inchs narrower the whole length, the inside of the bend was 3 meters of grass then wall, second i hit the grass all momentum was purly sideways mirror ended up in my lap :eek:

Back steps out, slightly turn in, and SLOWLY let off the gas until you control the slide where you want it. Let off too quickly and your car will bite and send you which ever direction you're pointing at the time!

All well and good in theory...! :D

Yo Ahsa, is ya'll on the pulll or smfing? Cos u put u was 'single, white and a woman'. I always thought Rochdale was in Yorks?!?!?! I go up to Hudds now and again, and I'm sure I see the signs for Rochdale there. Me is single, but not female. Fancy a meet up smtime then missus.

Watched the High Octane DVD's (1&2) with Razor Over the weekend ..

Some quality old motors ..

those DVD's were really cool, did hurt watching that mr2 go rear end first into the wall though :o

but yeah, was good DVD's, read long time ago about the DVD on here and about that particular widebody gold mr2. never thought i was going to get to see it getting made :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links