Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot water leaks

We-go

I've had my Aygo Blue since new in March 2010. It has been plagued by a water leak into the boot area since new. (This is a very common complaint about this otherwise excellent car). It went back under warranty several times but was never solved. It could go for weeks with no problems but the leak would return. I even had it back after the warranty and paid for another go but to no avail. The cause was always thought to be either water getting in around the rear lights or a vent behind the rear number plate. Now I think I've solved it. Together with a friend and many warning cans later, I'm sure that the water was entering via the roof! It gets in under the black strips that run either side of the central section. It then, probably, flows across the headlining and down the back behind the trim which remains dry. (Clue was that which side got wet was dependant on the angle the car was parked in). We have had very heavy rain and high winds and the boot remained dry. Any change and I'll let you know. So just the nine years to sole that one :-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links