Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Could This Be My New Car?

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I tell you what this car is really haunting me. I've been looking at this car for some while now on auto trader. I really would like to buy this car. You see i can imagine myself in a supra. What do you guys think of this car??

Here's some info on it :thumbsup:

1999 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 VVTi

Automatic, 31,000 miles, Rare Chrome Yellow. Black Privacy Glass, 1 Owner, CAT1 With Remote Locking, Climate Control, To View Contact Bob 07710 018369, Dual Air Bags, ABS, Adjustable Steering Column, Electric Seats, Electric Windows, New MOT, Rear Wash/Wipe+Luggage Cover, Tax, New UK C D Player Fitted. Series II model with black lights, zenon style twin front lights, smoked privacy glass, Simply stunning. New 19" Mania wheels and tyres shown are £1600 extra £9,990 may p/x.

supra_yellow_1.jpg

supra_yellow_2.jpg

supra_yellow.jpg

jerry!!

yea not to bad, im more an mr2 mk2 man myself but still sweet car dude love the rims, lots of potential for the car

Yes it's a sweet car i think. I wonder how much i would get for my car as a trade in?

jerry!!

sell privatly ud get more, i recon u could easily get between 5-7k, i sold my 1 ltr to get the TS, was cumming up for 4 yrs old went for 4k

sell privatly ud get more, i recon u could easily get between 5-7k, i sold my 1 ltr to get the TS, was cumming up for 4 yrs old went for 4k

Thats a fair point. Should get a good price as i haven't got a lot of miles on my car 02 with just 13k on it. Just rolled over as well ;)

jerry!!

wow that aint much at all :thumbsup: id definetly recomend going private, and dont let them haggle :P

wow that aint much at all :thumbsup: id definetly recomend going private, and dont let them haggle :P

Ppl always try to haggle tho! I put my last car in Autotrader a couple of hundred over what I wanted for it and guess what - the guy haggled me down a couple of hundred! Everyone goes away happy! :D

Jerry - The supra spec looks great but it's a bit 'look at me'! Go for it if thats what you're into but it would be a bit too loud for my tastes

Well i will have to have a long and hard think about this one buddy as I've got quite a new car. And i will have to to think about all the problems that could happen with a older car. Not forgetting the running costs as well. Ha the yaris is so cheap to run compared to a supra i bet. But dam does it look sweet :drool::drool:

jerry!!

very true mate very true, but do keep us posted, and if u do decide to get her look forward to seeing her somtime :thumbsup: Would u be modding this car much ???

Well i will have to have a long and hard think about this one buddy as I've got quite a new car. And i will have to to think about all the problems that could happen with a older car. Not forgetting the running costs as well. Ha the yaris is so cheap to run compared to a supra i bet. But dam does it look sweet :drool::drool:

jerry!!

Wise man! :thumbsup: I changed to the Yaris because my Civic VTI (still missing it) was so dam expensive to run. I'm getting a bit old and sensible in my old age - well kind of! :lol:

im keepin yaris as long as i can, save up money to run next car :D and much needed cash to add 2 her, styling and performance

Wise man! :thumbsup: I changed to the Yaris because my Civic VTI (still missing it) was so dam expensive to run. I'm getting a bit old and sensible in my old age - well kind of! :lol:

Well the good thing about it mate is I've still got the wife's yaris t sport if I'm beginning to miss mine ;)

jerry!!

yea but we know wat women r like :P will she let u use it

yep not a problem mate. She always wants to drive my one mate. Say's i have got a better gear change than her one :lol:

jerry!!

or...mayb its because urs is noiser than hers , which u got again? other half hass tte yea? which do u have, and would u be selling this with the car or put original back on? and if u were to sell, how much :D sorry for all the questions

** Exhausts that is** :P

Edited by Chuck04

Looks nice jerry mate but its a bit 'far out' 4 me, i like the more discreet looking motor tho! But hey u do wot u want and if u do decide 2 go 4 it u won't regret it thats 4 sure!

Cheers :thumbsup:

if u want to sell exhaust mate id considering buying, if the price was right, bearing in mind i am a studnet :P ...could so with somthing abit noiser

It looks good mate :thumbsup:

But personaly, if I could afford one, I'd hang out for one with two stonking large lumps of tubby and a shopping trolly spoiler :lol: :D :P

Go for it - i don't think you'll be dissapointed :thumbsup: ;)

Hi Jerry

Well as most people have already said it's very bling. I would be a bit concerned come re sell time - and bear in mind it's been in Autotrader for some time - why hasn't somenoe already snapped it up ?

This is a head v heart one isn't it ?

GOOD LUCK !

Go for it, Supra's look 1 million % better in what I call coupe format rather than sportscar format (i.e NO huge spoilers etc etc).

looks great matey!

go for it if the dollars are right!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links