Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sound System

mrrandom

What do u think of the ORIGINAL yaris sound system (4 front speakers)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think of the ORIGINAL yaris sound system (4 front speakers)

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Fair
    • Bad
    • Pathetic
    • OH DEAR GOD GET THE GUN!

i voted bad becuase i havent really compared with other standards etc, but my brothers punto is wicked compared to that

well i had a renault clio before this, and it came standard with 6 Speakers, system was that good i didnt need any mods

lets jst say wouldnt like 2 go back 2 standard, said bad, but i have heared worse

terrible!

even a certain £100,000 german barge that supposidly had an all singin all dancing dolby surround sound digital system was ripped apart by Car Audio International and deemed as 'low cost consumer electronics' so anything less than that aint gonna be much!

I haven't voted as I don't know much about the Yaris Sound System, but I'd have to say it's probably a bit on the poor side due to the fact that EVERYONE upgrades it in some way.

Rich

I didn't think it was all that bad, but I've already added the amp/sub thingy, and I'm upgrading it all soon too.

Well... I havent really got much to compare it against... BUT!... my original set of Speakers actually werent that bad!

<wishful thinking>Mebbe they started putting crap ones in after they built mine </wishful thinking> :P

hehe

I put 'good' cause they were fine enough for me.. they played music and reasonably loud! but the infinitys are gonna be better!!

I sed fair, they weren't all that bad apart from wen u turned it up so loud and it wouldn't go any louder, u could turn the knob all day clockwise and it still wouldn't get louder! :ffs:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Youve gotta remember the yaris is built for the average user, ie not people who want their ears to bleed and it does the job anyway

I think its better than most Smallish cars, the standard i had in my previous car was total and utter rubbish, so bad i blew the front Speakers within a week.

I still have the original front Speakers, but have added 2 infinity 6x9's in the parcel shelf, have a 12' JBL sub and kenwood amp, so cant complain really, sounds awesome!

:D

well i think the standard system is terribel.... go get the gun sorta effort.

my m8 has a hinda civic and the standard sound system in that sounds a thousand times better

and my dad has jus bought a fiesta, and the sound system in that is fantastic...

clear, bass, and brilliant

id rather be seen in that if i wanna make an impression with sound

it sounds better than mine, even with my added tweeters and 300W 6x9's

:hokus-pokus:

I went for bad as the standard system in my old Civic was loads better but I nearly went for Fair as compared to some other small cars I've been in the Yaris kit is ok (just)...

Still gonna replace them with some components some day! :D

my system in the TS is ok. but the bose install in the TT is great. no matter how loud you turn it up it doesnt loose any quality at all.

i was not happy with it at all it lacked that bang that you need to have (the bigger the bang the better ) it help drown out all the squeeks lol

i find the standard front Speakers ok (just) as long as you dont try to get any bass out of them, and having no Speakers in the back as standard is just poor. so i voted Bad overall.

Hmmmm, I put 'fair', but after listening to it today I want to change it to good! It's just the standard stereo, and I've added the Toyota subwoofer/amp thing, but I turned it up as loud as I could stand on the way back from work and the sound quality was still really good - maybe the previous owner's already upgraded the Speakers?

Still need rear ones though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links