Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Kids Craze

gambo

Just thought i would let you all know i have a friend who works at a local constabulary in the Manchester area and from what i have been told they are getting a lot of kids in for questioning regarding 'paintballing' cars.........ie they are actually firing these things at cars from weapons or whatever they use and as you can imagine making quite a mess. So if you are in that neck of the woods just be on the lookout. :ph34r:

you can imagine making quite a mess

Will be if any fire one at mine.... :D

you can imagine making quite a mess

Will be if any fire one at mine.... :D

yeah... its amazing what a tonnes worth of metal can do to the human body at 30mph... :fear:

sumut else about Manchester

yesterday I was in Chorlton, Manchester, my car ws parked up, had two bags on the backseat, 2 30yr old tryed to open the rear driverside door, then they **** themselves when they saw my mate in the passenger seat

Note: your car isnt safe in Manchester even when someone is inside

Similar thing happened to a mate of mine a few years back in Manchester. He was waiting at the traffic lights when somebody just walked up to the back of the car and opened the boot!

Them folk from the wrong side of the Penines. Bunch of Scallies the lot of them!

cos I live here, as soon as I graduate in October, ill move

hence the reason why i have anti hijack on the car and a flushed boot lid :P

they will still smash the window if they have to

i have anti hijacked too i jus lock the doors cuz some1s already tried to hijack me

hence why i have security film window tints :P

hence why i have security film window tints :P

hence why i have 'im paranoid about my car, and im probably in hiding watching my car... and if you so much as breath too close to it, you'll be eating your meals through a straw for the rest of your life!!!" :ffs:

you know me too well fidgits!

ive actually setup camp in the flowerbed next to the drive to keep on eye out! :lol:

Never ever go to salford then, was doing a full topo survey of central station and our company car got broken into when parked on street with tons of people around luckerly only our lunches got robbed, good job they didnt open the boot as there was £38.000 of equipment. pub oposite when we had to get a finished floor level sum guy near door musta thort we were takin pics as must stupid people do and slammed him self inside door way dropping tons of white powder in process.

last but not least after days survey packed equip in lunch drove off and a bm followed us all way out to moss side runnin red lights to keep up (door locked as every time we go manc) bm swerved infront of us lad in back seat got out startyed walkin back to wards us n sum 1 from other side both started tryin the doors on our car and smackin window to smash it at this point well even before i cudnt reverse so pushed bm a bit and just caned down central reservation, thats most scary thing happened to me yet.

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in Hell!!!! :ph34r::eek:

Rash

moss side is a lot safer now

Never ever go to salford then, was doing a full topo survey of central station and our company car got broken into when parked on street with tons of people around luckerly only our lunches got robbed, good job they didnt open the boot as there was £38.000 of equipment. pub oposite when we had to get a finished floor level sum guy near door musta thort we were takin pics as must stupid people do and slammed him self inside door way dropping tons of white powder in process.

last but not least after days survey packed equip in lunch drove off and a bm followed us all way out to moss side runnin red lights to keep up (door locked as every time we go manc) bm swerved infront of us lad in back seat got out startyed walkin back to wards us n sum 1 from other side both started tryin the doors on our car and smackin window to smash it at this point well even before i cudnt reverse so pushed bm a bit and just caned down central reservation, thats most scary thing happened to me yet.

Yeah I get really paranoid about leaving the total station in the central reservation, no matter how many labourers are around it. Heard loads of stories about them being nicked! :(

there was a video i had a while ago of a Diablo with the flame protection alarm on it - driver could flick a switch & 6 foot of flame shot up the sides of the car!!

might have to start investigating that one :ph34r:

J

okay .. I'm now worried .. my car isn't exactly one that blends in ..

Why would anyone want to go to Manchester anyway?

So you'll feel better when you leave!

Was there at night just over a week ago. Scary place.

And I work in Liverpool!

its ok at night in the city centre, there plenty of people arround. just keep away from the ***** heads

its ok at night

in your opinion, fair enough.

I won't be moving there anytime soon though! :fear:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links