Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Ts Races

matt Tspt

Hi dudes/dudesses ive got a yaris t spt which i love thrashing around but where i live nobody wants to race as they would rather stand in the cold looking at subs etc so i was wondering if anyone has raced other cars and if so what was the outcome as it would be nice to know just how fast tspts are.cheers.

Cheers mate i ive got a blitz induction kit fitted and easily beat a vtr but didnt realise it could do a vts,Will have to find one and try.

yea not sure if it'll beat a modded VTS tho, will have to see!

let me know how u get on :)

what other motors are in this class that u can race? cant really think of many besides VTR and VTS!

My aim is to mod the 1.0 litre til it will beat a VTR hehe, not very likely unless i get the turbo kit really :(

I think a stock VTR is about 90bhp - Yaris GS is 68 so you need about a nother 30 to be noticbly passing VTR's - but remember, no matter weather the VTR is faster or not - your car is still better!

Steve.

lol cheers steve, takes the ***** tho 68bhp! only starts moving at about 4000 rpm :)

can't fault the car though, need to get some new springs and wheels really! if i get the money i'll get some HKS stuff so it sounds good too, bit like Brian Spillners first car on the fast and the furious ;) :o

Things like fiesta zetec sports and corsa gsi etc oh and young lads in daddys 2.0 mondeo there a person favorite to beat at the lights

Also if your after a K&N panel filter i have one for sale as well as some standard yaris sr lowering suspension of my old car both good as new,so let me know if your interested.

sorry zee, couldn't help it :lol:

seriously though it is very nice!

No problemo pal........... and thanks very much! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links