Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet

Chuck04

Well a few people have mentioned a meet is on the cards, and others have mentioned that they would like 1, be nice to meet some of ya and compare yaris...

purpose of this post is jst to get an idea i guess of who would b interested and when people r free, (dont worry im not taking over, any 1 can organise it.... jst thought id get things rolling a bit more ) :P

well im free most of the time, apart from this wkend obviously due to mini meet, whens good for ppl??

im up for it

think jerry was on about the coast somewhere

sweet i live on the coast :D not to fussed where it is, as long as within sensible driving distance

interesting, perhaps we could arrange a venue on your behalf and area then?

wel needs to be midlands to cater for evryone, do u think we could get a worldwide one underway for towards end of show season?

YES!... I am def interested!

So long as it isnt weekend of 18/19th or the one 24th (JAE / Dads birthday *sigh :P)

I am def up for it! I wanna meet you guys! :P

id personally prefer sooner than later as will b busy around end of sept movin stuff back up to uni and all

Im up for it as long as i get to convoy down with someone if its more than an hour long :D

depends when the meet is!! i want my car lowered and alloys put on b4 i meet anyone lol!! also as long as its after my holiday :P im on holiday on the 21st of july til 4th of august!! SAN ANTONIO BAY HERE COME THE GEORDIESSSSSSSSSSSSS! :lol::lol:

Jaxx : Well... I... er... would love to... problem is its my Dad's birthday that weekend (on the sat) so we are doing something for that... prolly involves a lot of drinking! :P So... JAE is at the Aquadrome isnt it?... which isnt far from me... cause Dad lives about 2mins from MK... so I would like to try n drop in on the Sunday... on my way back up.. if poss... *shrugs....if not.. perhaps arrange something else and I will make sure nothing gets in the way of it!

JAE is the show of the year thats y we want evry one to come, check the JAE yars' post at top of forum

JJ yeah try and pop along on sunday if it aint too far out your way

most of us will be there then. hungover. but there :P

im hoping to attend, as for which day ill be down i havnt decided yet, should really get off ***** and pay money lol

Anyone got a mobile number I can call if I decide to go?... just sos I can actually see you guys? :P

Still very much 'decide on the day' .. and depends which car I drive down to parent's in...

if i do come looks like ill be down on the sunday, do i jst need to pay £1 to reserve spot on the pitch and then pay to get in at the door?? 1st time going so not to sure how it all works

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links