Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4agze Coversion Help

mikey 19

:o hi there, can any one help me. can any send my wire diagrams ect for the ae101 4agze engine and ae92 diagrams needed to match up the wiring. or if anyone as done this and knows what goes were would be a great help.

thanks mikey

have a look on the tech section of www.club4ag.com and you should find what you are looking for. :hokus-pokus:

i looked on there but it only tells you the pin outs for the ecu but i need to know how people wire in the fuse board in the engine compartment. and also the other plugs in the car cause no colours match at all. as any one done a coversion them selfs if so i would be grateful for help.

cheers bud for the links, i already emailed jon barnes and got no reply and i dont think i will get one. i sent a message to them before last year sometime cause i was going to get the engine of them but no reply from them so i went to fensport seems that i got a mate there. any ways just to say i managed to get the car up and running today just got a couple of bits left and it will be on the road. info on the net isnt much good for the 4agze conversion,best of figure in it out your self like me or get some one else to do it.

cheers for help and ill most likely be at jae show. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links