Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Mods

vvtl-iboy

I've recently bought a Cts which I love, esp. the engine :drool:.

I'm sure it's already been discussed but any advice/help would be appreciated.

I've read a few posts about lowering springs and front skirts and am keen to get in on this, but I'm concerned that the insurance will be affected.

How has everyone who's already lowered there car found insurance premiums, they stay the same, rise, or can't be insured?

Also I've had some info on prices form my local toyota dealer and they quote about £150 plus 2hours fitting for the springs and £160 plus 3 hours in total for painting and fitting for the front skirt. I think the the fitting costs about £25/hour :eek: . This seems a little steep to me, just wodered what other people have paid for there's and if they also got them form their toyota dealer.

Sorry to bore you all with talk about insurance and prices but any help for a fellow toyota owner would be much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

hi vvtl-iboy

nice car :thumbsup:

go here for lowering cts qustions

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16133

looking at the prices i dont think is that steep i pay more than 200 pounds for the tte springs to be fitted by toyota dealer

tte front skirts are ok,why not think about a full bodykit

as for insurance premiums it will cost little extra say 10 - 40 pounds it depends on which insurance company you are with

Thanks for that. Really useful discussion :D . I was mainly concerned about insurance as I know a few insurers won't even touch a car that's been modified. But certainly worth the money.

Sorry to be a pain, but any websites where I could get a full body kit and do you happen to have any pics? The only problem is my car is the five door, so is it suitable?

:thumbsup:

yes plenty bodykit for ya to see go here :thumbsup::thumbsup:http://www.toyotas.de/cgi/wbb2/thread.php?...b28bdaab907f0d6 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if you need more info you need to ask acidman or xlarge they know there stuff :thumbsup:

doesn't matter if you have 3 or 5 doors the only different in bodykit is the side skirts front and rear will fit no matter which one :thumbsup:

lol what a quick reply from acidman hehehe :D :D :D :D :D :D

acidman someone with a grey cts got the carb kit fitted :P :D :D :thumbsup: how long did he have to wait for the kit :D :D

i would like you to find out if they will sell and deliver the kit to uk as you know i havn't got a reply from them :( :D

acidman someone with a grey cts got the carb kit fitted :P :D :D :thumbsup: how long did he have to wait for the kit :D :D

I don't have to ask cause he lives in Switzerland ! :yes:

Hey acid ! You´ve forgot

www.postert.de

www.trc-tuning.com

@ T128: Don´t worry, they don´t replay any mails from outside Switzerland, even no mails from Germany. I had to phone a friend from Switzerland to get the eyelids for my CTS from carB. My friend ordered it and give them to me at a meeting in Germany.

Regards, Eric

thank you xlarge to be honest i gave up on that company few months back when they didn't reply my emails,i seen the grey cts was wondering how he got the kit now i know.

nothing change then they still dont sell outside there own country

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links