Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think Of This Turbo?

George16v

I have seen a blue Turbo on a website called www.vineplace.co.uk for about 6k But the rear spoiler is huge and has put me off alot, Can you guuys please have a look and tell me if it is a good price and whether I would find another spoiler quite cheaply - Thank you in advance

George,

to be honest i think its a bit too expensive - for that money you could easily get a good late model \rev3 turbo - oh and that spoiler :wacko::eek:

Rash

Sorry was being lazy - here are the details

MR2 Turbo

Sports/Coupe

£1000 MINIMUM ALLOWANCE FOR YOUR OLD CAR BALANCE(2063) Petrol

ABS Air Conditioning Alloy Wheels Central Locking Power Steering Electric Windows

Hi-Line Rear Spoiler, Rear Spoiler, Front Spoiler, Full Aerokit, Front Foglights, Side Skirts, £1000 MINIMUM ALLOW, BALANCE PRICE SHOWN.

Manual

Registered

January 1993

Recorded mileage

Colour

Blue

Price

£5990

More information about this vehicle

Fantastic MR2 in Zirco Blue with stunning aerokit including rear spoiler,sideskirts,nosecone and 16 inch AVS alloy wheels,HKS exhaust,ABS,air con,dump valve,.Arrives end July.Reserve for £250.£1000 MINIMUM ALLOWANCE FOR YOUR OLD CAR BALANCE(2063)

Pictures:

8213_2026.JPG8213_2026_01.JPG

8213_2026_02.JPG8213_2026_03.JPG

8213_2026_04.JPG

Also Are they the round lights as I don't know enough about them to see properly from the angle in the photo of the rear! cheers guys!

Rash

I need you to help me find one -

I looked at one yesterday that was up for 3995 - Black completely standard with 98k miles L-reg BUT it was a !Removed! automatic and overpriced In my opinion

Yep it has REV3 rear lights - ooohhh them wheels..... :censor:

I need you to help me find one

PM me what spec: colour/model/price/mileage you are after and i'll see what i can do....

The black one - was it a turbo.....? Automatic.....?

Rash.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit strange to have a turbo that was automatic but they said it was a special edition, think they were dodgy though,

Shall send PM, now

There is no such thing as an auto turbo...... walk away!!!

agreed, Just wanted to have a look at it really, saw it from the side of the road and had to see what it was about for 4000 on an L-reg, well dodgy eh!

IMO that blue turbo is ugly as!! How can someone turn a sexy car like an MR2 into that! If it had 18s on it might look significantly better!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links