Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car

JT

ive just started a summer job, so im going to have a bit of cash to spend on the car. i took these pics (badly, as per) after id washed it before. ive already got a couple of ideas of what i want to do next, but i thought some fresh sets of eyes might spot something else (and no one say scrap it! :P ) suggest away! :thumbsup:

Mlna0004.sized.jpg

Mlna0005.sized.jpg

Mlna0007.sized.jpg

Mlna0006.sized.jpg

go with jim but dont go over the top

looks sweet as it is, just needs mods that will improve

Keep it stock.......if you ever decide to sell the old girl she's worth more stock than modded when i comes to the older end of the toyota family :thumbsup:

just my own opinion boring i know but you asked for suggestions :!Removed!:

Keep it stock.......if you ever decide to sell the old girl she's worth more stock than modded when i comes to the older end of the toyota family :thumbsup:

just my own opinion boring i know but you asked for suggestions :shutit:

I'll agree with that!

Even though its very hard to do, im keeping the Supra standard as UK supras are becoming almost impossible to find - let alone untouched.

By the way Gus whats your Supra like because im thinking of buying a MK2 on the cheap and restoring it. 2.8 aren't they (stock)?

:thumbsup:

Looks good anyway :thumbsup:

Yeah, go with wheels and handling. You should always sort the handling/braking before even looking at the engine :yes:

By the way Gus whats your Supra like because im thinking of buying a MK2 on the cheap and restoring it. 2.8 aren't they (stock)?

she's an absolute diamond mate....off topic a little........but she was well worth the restoration costs. look out for valve seals and head gaskets gone they can be expensive........back on topic..........the only hting not stock is the sterio unit.......

every body has their own way of doing things with their cars just dont go over board and try to change it completely with it being an older modle there aint many around. :thumbsup:

big alloys

lowered

tints

twin exhaust 

it's not a nova jimlad! :D

seriously though, i had thought about tints, but with these new regs they've brought in im not gonna bother. im seeing if a set of 5 spoke 17s will fit at the weekend. if not, im thinking of getting the original wheels refurbed, polished on the rim-edge and a decent set of tyres put on it. (it has dunlops now, but they're cracking from age)

im gonna keep it pretty stock. ill keep the original wheels if i do change em. it's just had new disks and pads all round, so braking's alright. i might look into the handling, though. i dont want anything more than a 30mm drop, though. as for the engine, well for the mintue, its quick enough - ive not passed my test yet. people forget how quick they were - it's seen 130mph on the clock (not me driving obviously, and not on public roads), and they were tested at summat like 7.5 secs to 60 when they were new.

aside from that, i wanna visit a bodyshop and get some quotes on tidying a few areas up

cheers for all the suggestions, keep them coming! :thumbsup:

id keep her stock then mate

although a nice new set of rims will never go amiss and a suspension drop will just emphasise the already good looking bodykit it has

a nice stainless backbox ive got to admit (and doesnt have to be a lairy sound) wil tart up the rear end a treat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links