Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Intake Problem!

dorion89v6

I just put in a new hi-flow intake filter into my Camry V6 (removed factory airbox). But after driving it around for the day it feels like the engine isn't giving as much power as it was when I had the factory airbox installed. The throttle response seems alot slower (i floor it and it doesn't give much at all). The intake tube that goes from under the car and was attached to the old box isn't flush with the new filter because the filter is very big, but it's still pointing at the filter. I am wondering if I should try to manuver the filter to be flush with the intake tube? The filter is a giant cone but air is definately getting to it, I'm just wondering if anyone else has installed one and if they knew what would be the best way of going about it. Or should I just put the factory box back on? :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links