Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ok - Looking At This One On Saturday - Comments!

George16v

1990 Toyota MR2 Turbo T-Bar (230 BHP)

Ferrari Red with GT leather seats, 45,000 miles, just had major service with new cambelt, Apexi 5" exhaust, PAS, E/W, ect, MOT, TAX, amazing car, Hpi clear

MR2-POP.jpg

I am liking this one Because such a Low mileage and is pretty much standard, But is it too expensive at £3750

thing is with these cars you pay for what you get, i'd perfere a loved 1990 for that price oppose a dog of a rev3. It does look immaculate, rev2 alloys as well and lowered so handlings been sorted.

How do you know it has been lowered, doesn't say so, Are they much higher usually then and will I have probs on speed bumps.

I am hoping I can cut a deal with the bloke on P/X with my current car after todays viewing of the other Turbo I am addicted and want one now lol!!

One of my mates said this Mark has crap brakes is this true and does it mean it won't have abs or air/con too

that the only prob, small discs rev2s had them sorted bigger discs, they were know to suffer really badly from fade with the little brakes ABS is overrated, rev2s didn't have abs either, you don't need it.

Its def lowered to a nice level by the looks, doubt you'll have any speed hump probs.

all the turbo`s are imports so come with air con.

Plus my brakes are fine, ive got just uprated pads and it does the job, depends on if ur gonna go track racin i guess.

My cars got abs too, and its a rev1....so i think it depends...i think the GT model, which is the highest spec, comes with abs standard.

looks well cared for....

as steve says, better to pay for a loved car than get a dog which is partly why its difficult to price 2's as there are so many gooduns and bad'uns out there....

only way to tell is to see it, drive it and ask yourself are you happy spending that much on the car itself, treat each one individually....

if your happy with the car its worth every penny spent...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links