Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Locking Wheel Nuts? Wtf

Moffmo

:censor: scumbags nicked my brothers alloy wheels last night!

They managed to get the alloys off even though we have locking nuts and they took off the Studs so we cant get our old ones on!

My car however was fine :D They had the decency to leave my super shiny silver valve caps :censor: :ffs: Scum bags the lot of em!

Is there anywhere that can get my old wheels on, that i could use gold membership discount?

Cheers

Matt

Oh and i come home at like 4.00 in the morning! So they did it between 4 and 7 o clock! :ffs: :censor: :censor:

they may have had a replica lock nut key???

as they take some drilling and chiseling to get out and would have made hell of a racket!

Yeah but they took the studs! So They didnt need to unlock em! :censor: knows how they did it!? the fact is, we got an unmovable punto blocking the drive here :censor: :ffs: :ffs:

language

Edited by jaxx

Sorry to hear it bud, just goes to show no matter what you do to protect your car the F :censor: ING TW :censor: T BAGS still manage it :ffs: :ffs:

Man that sucks sorry 2 hear that, on ur drive aswell wasnt it, man r cars are not safe anywhere these days

Sounds like a pro job, maybe to order. Bad luck. Is it worth going through the insurance or not?

im staying out of it...i think it is worth using insurance as we did have locking wheel nuts so insurance isnt affected...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links