Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 In The Autotrader...

Cally007

In todays autotrader there is a white mr2

1992 TOYOTA MR2 Gti T-BAR, 1992,

stunning throughout, over £9,000 of service receipts and every previous Mot, 3 owners, taxed and Mot February 2005, full black leather, CD system, alloys, glass removable roofs, UK car, new clutch just fitted, superb performer and maintained to the very highest standard. £2,695 . ono.

what sort of price is this worth?? Doesnt state mileage means it could possibly be high?? Just wanna know if it is worth that or what it is worth before I phone up about it.

ta.

Please don't post a link to every MR2 that's for sale .. as there are a few of yaa .. we'll be sifting though load of threads ..

Have a look a the other MR2's in the Autotrader .. it'll be worth about what the others of a simmilar age are ..

Any really cheap ones are probably dogs .. any expensive ones, the owners a dreaming ..

i was just wondering what price people in the know would think this is worth as I am unsure when it comes to the price of them, and was looking for some advice before i phone up and arrange to view it.

So any help would be greatfully recieved! :help:

right gave the guy a phone, its got 115k miles on the clock. Just had a new clutch fitted by toyota. Has had the timing belt done 3 times he says and its totally immaculate he claims. Says its got so many reciepts and stuff it would take you a day to go through them all.

So what sorta price would this be worth?

Cheers

I have a fair idea of values as I was looking on auto trader for about a week before I decided which one to get. That seems like a fairly average price to be honest, the mileage is slightly high but the engines apparently last ages. Suppose it depends on the condition of the car as a whole. It seems to have a good history though, mine is an import so doesn't have much history.

I have a fair idea of values as I was looking on auto trader for about a week before I decided which one to get.

:lol:

i was looking on the trader for 3 months and i aint managed to find a steady medium mate.. prices on these cars rise and fall depending on how many are up for sale in one go..

the less up for sale.. the higher you can mark the value of the car..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links