Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm In South Africa

Viperce

Watcha guys, just arrived in South Africa for a couple of months to visit my dad, thought it would be an ideal time to get some stuff for my car (Rear apron, Front Bumper, clear lights etc.)

Typically enough, i get out here and the Autostyling website goes down, does anyone know whats happened, quite annoyed!!!

Let us know if u know anything, Cheers, Chris :thumbsup:

No idea mate, but is there any chance you can get me a set of those diamond front indicator lenses for my AE92?? Money waiting!!!

yer should do mate, im out here until 7th September so it will be wait if thats ok, time to find out about the site <_<

there are so many Tazz's out here, some of them with a lot of nice kit on!!

keep an eye on this topic and ill let you know when i have them, Chris :thumbsup:

yer should do mate, im out here until 7th September so it will be wait if thats ok, time to find out about the site  <_<

there are so many Tazz's out here, some of them with a lot of nice kit on!!

keep an eye on this topic and ill let you know when i have them, Chris  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, will keep an eye on it, or you can PM me! They cost 95 Rand which works out at about £8.40!!

Those side fender (front wheel arch) diamond indicators would be nice too! They're the same at 95 Rand!!

I've just got on the site. Seems to be working ok from here!!

http://www.autostyle.co.za/index800.htm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links