Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza Logo Pictures

liquid-orange

I hope I posted this in the right place. I'm looking for a big, real size, photo or drawing of the glanza logo. I mean the logo that is on both sides on the toyota starlet glanza. I hope someone can help me out, because I can only find verry tinny logo's on the internet and I need it bigger, because I want to put it on my own starlet.

Buying a real Glanza is not an option, because toyota never sold this type overhere in the netherlands. :crybaby:

Hi mate, welcome to TOC.

Can't help you with the logo myself but there are a few Glanza owners in this group that could help you out.

Rich

Hi there and welcome to the club.

That's copyrighting a Glanza model... hehehe. Nah i'm sure the Glanza peeps on here will help you out. :thumbsup:

Hi mate do you just want the ones for the side of your car? If so i could get them from toyota for you then post them over? If not i should be able to get some pics soon :thumbsup:

Hi mate do you just want the ones for the side of your car? If so i could get them from toyota for you then post them over? If not i should be able to get some pics soon :thumbsup:

Wow!! It would be great if you could get the original stickers (that's even better then pictures), but then I also would like to have the one that's on the back of the car. How much will they cost me?

I'll sort it out mate then i'll get beck to you with a price :thumbsup: add me to msn then we can chatt and sort it out :thumbsup:

i have the logo on my computer in a proper vectored format, if you want it let me know.

i have the logo on my computer in a proper vectored format, if you want it let me know.

Yeah, I would really like to have it. Can you e-mail it to me?

My adress is: liquid-orange@zonnet.nl

Thanks, but I actually need a real size image. I prefer the original ones when they are not to expensive. They will cost me 29,50 euro each overhere in The Netherlands (that's about $ 37,64). That's too expensive.

what do u mean by real size image?

I need to know what the size is of the sticker. The width and the height. I can then create something with the image above in Paintshop.

ok, so u know about graphics? how are you planning on having it made up?

ok, so u know about graphics? how are you planning on having it made up?

Well... I can use Paintshop to make it it's original size and to give it the right color. Afterthat I take the image to someone who can make a vinyl sticker from it.

you dont want to do it like that mate, paintshop uses bitmap images and you cant cut a vinyl from that, it would need to be in a vector format some thing like an eps, i could suply you with the eps logo if u wanted, trust me it will make ur life alot easier! then u just give the file to the vinyl cutter and tell him the size that you want it.

you dont want to do it like that mate, paintshop uses bitmap images and you cant cut a vinyl from that, it would need to be in a vector format some thing like an eps, i could suply you with the eps logo if u wanted, trust me it will make ur life alot easier! then u just give the file to the vinyl cutter and tell him the size that you want it.

Oki doki. If that wil do the trick then I love tho have the file. My e-mail adres is mentioned above. Thanks already a lot in advance. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'd like the side LOGOS of the Glanza also, as they didn't come with my Glanza S, you can e-mail me to them at bajaninside@hotmail.co

Thanks alot guys...

Glanza S is the non-turbo version they have a 100bhp N/A 4EFE engine, they have a buldge rather than a vent in the bonnet like the Glanza V.

There is one on eBay at the minute:

clicky

Aahhh i c now, clear as crystal, thanks sy :group-cuddles:

Would that mean that insurance wont be as high?? hehe 100bhp is not bad!

Well i think i would like to keep my SR for now, have it for a few more years then upgrade to something quicker, at the moment i'm happy with my little slow car :P

Oh and insurance might be ok lot less than a turbo but more than an sr i'd expect as it's an import but ultra rare :thumbsup: thats the 3rd one i've seen one i saw for sale at a dealer in derby about a year ago, the other a mate owns think you posted a pic of it from japfest this year? He's nopw put the turbo motor in it looks real nice. Oh also SRD has one on this board but he's from ireland. :thumbsup:

Shame they are so rare, that's y it's good when u have one, hehehe. I mean the SR are pretty rare but not as rare as the Glanza's :D , that's y i'm keeping it for a while longer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links