Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Go sat nav

Tygo

I have recently bought an Aygo Go (61 plate) with a space where the Sat Nav should be. Can anyone tell me what model would fit there and where I should look for a replacement?

Thanks

Tony

Why would they take it out is the main question is gonna cost you arm and leg

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

iirc its called the go (tom tom) aka TNS410 the later nav is the X-nav around £2k from a main dealer and £250-500 used

or do you mean its just missing the removable tomtom screen ? if so there are 2-3 versions

eg, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AYGO-PEUGEOT-107-CITROEN-C1-TNS410-SAT-NAV-NAVIGATION-SYSTEM-TOMTOM-UNIT/401984079208?hash=item5d981e4568:g:rpoAAOSwl2Bd55Cc

Complete system for reference

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AYGO-SAT-NAV-TOMTOM-TNS410-NAVIGATION-UNIT-MULTIMEDIA-USB-LEAD-SURROUND/392567247109?epid=1441739352&hash=item5b66d4d105:g:9DMAAOSws41dtX1F

Just be aware that some owners aren't able to update maps in the TomTom sat nav units from the TNS400/410. Seems TomTom no longer support these.

• Like 1

My Mistake its not tns410 the Aygo Has the Tom Tom Connect

Edit. The latest map is 1040 - Nov 2019

From the Tom Tom site

Your device is either a TomTom ECLIPSE II (AVN4429) or TomTom Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia and updates through TomTom HOME.
Your device is fully supported through phone and email

• Like 1

I would still check with TomTom customer services that the TomTom Connect is still supported. In 2018 TomTom stopped supporting 60 older sat navs. For example with the TNS400/410 owners can buy map updates but cannot install them!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links