Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner With Questions

houston

Just got an g limited yesterday and i can`t believe how much ive overlooked these cars over the years, im surprised theres not more of them on the roads! i love this car but the speedo is in kph, does anyone know where i can get a dial kit? also the radio is still in jap frquency, where can i get a modulator? i want to go out for another drive but ive spend over 60 on petrol in one day and im a bit skint now

lets just say i REALLY love this car! just a shame it was raining yesterday, it kicked out of line once all day but the adrenalin was brilliant! took my mam for a spin and she wont get back in! i cant imagine what the turbos like!

didnt go very far, just been showing off a little and let my brother have a bit shot, im hoping its god for petrol if i take it easy, but i cant help myself, it sounds lovely even with standard exhaust! the police have already spotted me :ban:

I've got a spare delimiter / converter ..

whack it on your G'box and it'll make the speedo read in MPH ..

i cant imagine what the turbos like!

Turbo Dreams... :drool::thumbsup:

lets just say i REALLY love this car! just a shame it was raining yesterday, it kicked out of line once all day but the adrenalin was brilliant!

Picked mine up yesterday too, great cars aren't they. I have to agree they sound beefy as standard!

They do.. altho I have a K&N, if you are in a high gear at low revs and boot it... the roar is amazing.

Yeah an induction kit is the first thing I want to get, it must sound really sweet. What do you recommend? People keep talking about a dry kit?

Whats the Induction kits sound like on a Turbo? Does it let you here the turbo whistle more?

I had a K&N on an N/A and that sounded amazing!

Anyone?

Cheers

Whats the Induction kits sound like on a Turbo? Does it let you here the turbo whistle more?

Not that Iv'e noticed....just sounds like a JET ENGINE :P Mind you mine is probably made louder by the airbox.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

bibbs, do i still need to change the dials? is it a hard job to put on? how much u want for it? and i dont think my licence would last with a turbo :drool:

I was ofered £25 for it .. but the guy never sent the cheque (look in the for sale section.)

and no about the speedo .. all you need is an MPH sticker over the KMPH one ..

Mine was soldered into the plug on the G'box .. I take it you have a rev2+? Otherwise you'll need a manual converter ..

unsure about the rev 2 bit, its on a g plate, how do i check for the revision? can u tell i havent got a clue about toyotas?

thats that stuffed! anyone know where i can get dial kits then?

you can get manual de-limiters off several companies .. have a look in the "imoport" section on the forum ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links