Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bonnet Guard

Trick

Hi everybody :D

I'm hoping someone can help me track down a bonnet guard / bug deflector, for my UK spec 2003 Corolla.

My car is a stone chip magnet and I need to take preventative measures!!

I found one here, http://www.ermelotoyota.co.za/corolla.asp 26 pictures down. The site is South African? If anyone knows of a UK website or outlet I would be uber happy.

Regards.......

Hi Mate

Welcome to TOC.

27th one down would look a lot better IMO. :thumbsup:

The 26th one is known as a Car Bra.....popular in the USA. Dunno where you'd get one though......but don't despair, someone will know.

Rich

Thanks for the welcome Boro Sera.

I realise these devices aren't the greatest looking things, but as my car is black I think I might be able to get away with it!

I've searched for ages on UK sites for one but, they are just not popular here. I will keep looking though. Has anyone had any experience of ordering from the U.S? I might try going down that route, if I can work out which model of car the American version is.

Anyway, it's all good fun,

Lee.

Yep, 27 would be better and my neighbour (with the GT4) can supply the stuff. It is custom cut/fitted to your car - no problem :)

Another preventive measure to stone chips is:

Drive Slower :!Removed!: :D :P

Thanks System~G,

If you get the chance could you forward me your neighbours e-mail addy or contact details? I would like to find out how much it would be etc....

I dont like to idea of driving slower, haha :rolleyes:

Lee.

PM me your contact details and I'll get him to give you a shout :thumbsup:

System~G

Gah! As a non paying member my communication options are slightly limited! I don't really want to put my e-mail addy on here as I will be spammed to death. If you can PM or e-mail me I would appreciate the effort. :)

Lee.

System~G,

I think this is some kind of endurance test! I tried to send you an e-mail last night and it got returned as address not available or something :unsure:

So here is my e-mail t r i c k @ v o d a f o n e . n e t without the spaces of course.

In case your neighbour needs to know, I have a 2003 Corolla T3.

Again, thanks

Lee.

Aaahh Sorry mate :!Removed!: I gave you a wrong addy.

it's cinamin_g@hotmail.com DOH!

I should be seeing Stuart today. I'll get him to get in touch with you :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links