Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6r

hoihaboy

:help: I am trying to buy a G6R but I cannot find one. Anyone out there can help me I'll be pleased to hear from you. Also because I am new to this website, is the G6R a really good model to buy or are other corolla models better?

Welcome to the club!

Yeah the G6R is the best model to go for, or an SR if the newer edition. Both have the 6 speed gearbox and lots of extras!

The G6R has to be the best one to head for! :thumbsup:

Though I would say that!

I have had mine a year now and not had a problem. The only issue I had was the alloy wheels. They were a nice design etc but they were pitted to hell. But that was the only issue I had. :thumbsup:

Try logging onto autotrader.co.uk, register with them which is free and you can type in the exact model you want to search for. When you have done that dont put G6R in because you will get nothing. So instead put G6, you will get loads of the 1.3 G6's but is you are lucky you will find a G6R. Many garages dont understand how few there are and advertise them as a 1.6 G6

The G6R is the best version to buy i have had mine 8 months now and its been a dream to own. No problems at all and it comes with a top spec. The only thing i dont like is the steering wheel. I have made a few nice modifications and it is really eye catching. They are hard to find though i live in Middlesbrough and had to go to Edinburgh to get mine i got it from a main dealer 99 T reg for £5,000. Had only done 23,000 miles.

Asif.... is it me or there is something with the link of ur pic, i cant see them <_<

:thumbsup: Thank you all for your replies. I have searched many companies in the hope that they may have a G6R for sale and I am still trying. What I have found though are many G6 modles (1.3 &1.6). How do these fair with the G6R. And what about the SR model which was suggested to me as an alternative to the G6R??

I drive a facelift (2000 onwards) SR. Its great. Has the 6 speed box, air conditioning, electric windows, mirrors and sunroof, alloy wheels and a strut brace as standard.

1.6 16v vvti 109 bhp

I drive the same car, a 2000 1.6 sr in black with smoked chrome 17" 10 spoke alloys. Don't see many of them around, they look the biz and go / handle / stop really well.

Mine could be up for sale soon, though you live quite a way from me!!

Joe

The G6R is the best one to go for :thumbsup:

Dont go for the 1.3 G6 its no where near the same kind of ability.

The normal 1.6 G6 is just a 5 dr corolla with the 6 speed box. Very much a family car.

The later spec 1.6 VVTI SR does have the 6 speed. But the engine doesnt lend its self to easy mods and is heavy. The G6R with the lighter engine and alloy bonnet does drive very much different and with a lower centre of grav.

I drove all 3 when i was looking and went for the G6R

If you can get a G6R you will know that its a bit more rare which is what i like too :thumbsup:

If you can wait for GiJoe to sell up, id race for that one :thumbsup: From what ive seen of her she is a very nice example!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links