Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

aygo power steering

ballyclover

hi all.

ok I have a 2007 standard version. it failed its mot due to a broken exhaust manifold. Decided to do the work myself. To my horror I found it must have been in a front end crash as the crash bar was all impacted and radiator badly damaged but not leaking. I have replaced all, took about 3 month on and off due to work. in that time its stayed on the drive. Finished the work yesterday and fired it up. PS light is staying on. I've checked for codes but are none stored. Steering has defiantly gone heavy so its not working. does anyone have a suggestion on where to go next? ECU or steering motor?

cheers 

hi flash. I fully charged the Battery last night and was measuring 13.5 volts when taken off charger. obviously the Battery was disconnected and fault stayed. I do not have any power steering for sure

• Like 1

Hi, As far as I can see all is working apart from that. I was wondering if I reset the ECU directly for a moment if that would clear it. Esp as the reader says there is no recorded faults. It is possible the Battery is goosed I suppose- while I think about it I did leave the headlights on while was working on the car, so maybe that ran the Battery down, triggered the ECU low voltage and since the Battery has been fully charged has cleared the code. Maybe unplugging the

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links