Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels

jazzyjc123

hi guys

the time has come to get rid of the 14s, after looking at all the posts im a little confused i know its a matter of taste but i was gonna go for 17s - now im thinking 16s but wider so how wide can i go with 16s there is no bodykit on the car at the mo but poss fitting one in the future so would this make a difference ?

also been reading some of the post about speed etc - how fast should i expect my mk2 gti to go i have had 140mph from it and was happy with this - was not racing anyone was just interested it was on an empty dry road, not keen on motorway racing too many sunday drivers who dont know what indicators are for - if the speed is right how fast are the turbos cuz i might just have to go for one of them :D mine has a pipercross kit on it and fully serviced from day one

on the insurance note tesco gave me a quote of 545 fully comp with a total loss claim last month - but then im an old 34 lol

cheers

jason

sorry forgot to ask and i know its an old subject - im not far from jae (billing aquadrome) i assume i can just turn up on the day and pay to get in ? if so anyone know how much it is

cheers

jason

Hi, i think the widest you can go is 8J on the back and 7J on the front. The turbos pull all the way to 155mph at 7k rpms in 5th gear, they could go even further if they had a 6th gear..but ooooh nooo theres only 5 :censor:

j7's on the front are the widest - mine still needed spacers ..

and yeah, Billing is £9 a car on the day ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links