Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stickers Or Not?

dawolf

My car has several racing stickers on the paintwork, was done by previous Jap owner. I think they look okay actually. What are people's opinions on stickers? Boy racer image?

Just a kind of shopping list really!lol

everyones personal opinion though, im one to not make my car look all jappy and fast with graphics n stuff, just want to see their shocked faces in my rear view mirror (when i have a fast enough car anyways!lol)

Dave!

I've got them on my doors and I like them ..

But it depends on what logos, the size and colours etc .. I've gone for Silver on a black car .. (look in my TOC garage)

Have you got a piccy or three?

Yeah, these stickers are silver and my car is black. There are two on the passenger door and two on the rear bumper, all quite small. Will try and get some pics up soon!

PS - Your motor looks good!

I've got some black decals going on for JAE.

I'll prob keep them on afterwards also.

(free advertising Matt !.... does that mean a free Charge cooler ??... lol)

i think stickers can look class, even if its only on the doors (like bibbs' motor), or all out on the car. But personally i think it's a bit too much for me, so i don't like ne kind of sticker on my car at all!

-Z

i think stickers can look class, even if its only on the doors (like bibbs' motor), or all out on the car. But personally i think it's a bit too much for me, so i don't like ne kind of sticker on my car at all!

-Z

suppose its just down to personal taste.. my ole Celica had them.. and i didnt like em at the start.. but then they grew on me.. so im still aint sure... :rolleyes:

IMGP0121.sized.jpg

Like biibs a little in the colour scheme.. think it goes well.. :thumbsup:

Well... at least the car thief knows what he's getting! :lol:

I got stickers made for my doors when I got the stage 1 tuning done.

Wish I never bothered now to be honest, they are coming off after JAE, just hope the paintwork will be ok once I take them off? :wacko:

Ive toyed with the idea of stickers for some time. I think that if done correctly with the right colours they can look class. However I think its all too easy to fall into boy racer max muppet territory.

Take my car for example, its white, superwhite. Slapping bright red, blue, or yellow stickers all over it would be MR2 suicide. For a colour such as mine Ive considered a light grey or that kind of silvery almost reflective kind of look, something which I think would look subtle against my colour car. Even then it would be done sparingly and probably reasonably small too.

I wont be looking into it any further until I know exactly what would look good.

Things Ive possibly considered but not done yet include:

1) That light up Badge (TRD) which would look class in the back window. Small, inconspicuous in the day, but sexy at night.

2) In silver grey the words '2.0 GT' on the trim where tubbys have 'twin cam 16'

There arent many places on a 2 that you can stick badges and stickers and still keep the classy look of the car :blink:

got stickers made for my doors when I got the stage 1 tuning done.

Wish I never bothered now to be honest, they are coming off after JAE, just hope the paintwork will be ok once I take them off? 

Paint will be fine mate, probably a bit dull though.

Use a heat gun or a hair dryer when you take them off,

that way the glue comes off with them and doesnt stick to the paint :thumbsup:

I don't like old celicas. Sorry, just had to vent that.

Stickers can look good though.

ok :blink:

How do ya put pix on to the replies here?? I can't find the add image fingy.

As most say...in the right place there good. Down the doors but not heaps, visor done right looks good (like mine :P ) and the triangle side windows (Also like mine :P ) I don't like them on bumpers etc

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I don't like old celicas. Sorry, just had to vent that.

Stickers can look good though.

ok :blink:

:crybaby: Whats not to like??? :thumbsup:

Can look good if done correctly, I'm thinkin down the doors and in pretty small writin and no more than 4 or 5!

I'm gettin this done wen i actually have all the mods on it! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

:censor: get the stickers OFF mate.............totall sad act of a sad mind

DONT DO IT, .....unless u want the thiefs about!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links