Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Elephant Insurance - Turbo Owners

George16v

Guys are any of you insursed with elephant!

They quoted me £60 more than on my Clio with non standard alloys and exhaust!

But they weren't sure if they had the right car or not, They said MR2 Turbo (import), surely this is right.

Can you let me know asap as need to know before I go ahead with anything on the red one I saw yesterday!

they were good for me till I mentioned modifications .. then they wouldn't insure me ..

just make sure the quote says "turbo" and "import" and you are okay !!

they were good for me till I mentioned modifications .. then they wouldn't insure me ..

Elephant only insure up to 6 modifications. But luckily for me, the "interior" counts as one modification.

They are pretty good as standard, but as soon as you start changing stuff the price shoots straight up...

If i changed anything on my interior it was £135 extra!

Dave!

Well basically for the one I looked at yesterday is £15 more than my Clio sport.

But with Zorst and Wheels it is £60 more - Bargain IMO

Cheers guys - Bloke offered me £6250 for my car lol what a joke can get £7500 from Renault lol

They are F***ers, Just rang them to say DEAL with the dealer as you say and now they are saying 6500, This is madness, Paid 9500 3 months ago, and have done 10,000 miles but still only 30k on the clock and only 3 years old. These were 16k when they came out. Will have to sell it privately. They are such b :censor: :censor: ds they have one exactly the same but with 38k miles and without my remapped ecu and exhaust for £8800 on their forecourt, that would mean they would make nearly 2500 on my car!!

Edited by sorted avensis

I'm insured with Bell Direct, same company like, and ithey were even cheaper than Nelly!

Got a Quote for £660 FC, 3 yrs NCB, 26 + GF as named driver., 0 points 0 claims.

The cheapest by far!

Plus to increase bhp by 10% (Upping the boost) I was quoted...£20.99 :thumbsup:

That is good matey, But I'm 24 and have 0 NCB as just claimed for £12500 about 9 months ago, oops!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links