Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs For My Cts.

theenemywithin

I have been quoted £275 for springs and fitting to lower my CTS.

Is this worth it or is it a Rip Off? :thumbsup:

I was quoted £165 plus fitting, which they say takes 2 hours. So knowing how much they charge per hour that sounds about right.

I've not had mine done yet, 'cos my insurance company won't insure the car with mods, so will wait until I renew next year I think. Can't wait to get it done though.

You'll have to let us know what you think when you've had them fitted.

VTL-Iboy, I tell you what I think of them. In my personal opinion I think it transforms the car to what it always should have been. The turn in is so much better with most of the body roll eliminated but it still rides very well the dive is slightly harder but much more enjoyable. I have even had the back twitching a few times now before the Corolla would just lean over to one side going through a hard corner. A very well spent £275 :yes:

Nick

I know. I'd get it done tomorrow if I could afford to swap insurers, but don't want to lose the no claims built up. I'm not saying that £275 isn't money well spent, damn good money I say.

I have noticed that on the stock springs it does roll quite easily though, why oh why didn't they put them on in the first place? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

I see that the facelifted T Sport has been lowered, which definitely improves the appearance.

How does it compare to a pre-facelift with the TTE springs fitted?

Are any "facelifted" owners intending to lower their car more?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links