Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Rev2 V Rev3

jdbecks

i be buying an mr2 hopefully in the next 2 weeks cant wait!!wanted one for a few years and now i have sensible insurance quotes with my ncbs etc!!! but looking for the right one first!

is there a lot difference between the rev2s and rev3s? in performance and the cockpit?

for a car around 10years old are they realible and drive well for there age?

and last but least...all those with a coupe would u prefere a t-bar?

sorry guys just need help makin mind up

mate from the ones I have seen the Rev3's seem alot more tight, Just feels newer, But a big price hike, I am also looking to buy an MR2 when I eventually sell my Renault Sport.

Check-point windor is a good place to look. They have some nice cars due in soon!

rather than be forced into a T-bar or Solid roof i'm having my sunroof car Tubbyfied :)

Sunroofs all the way! the car looks better as the roof line flows, still get the open top feel as it completely lifts out, stiffer feel to the car as well and its lighter :) so in answer to the question, no never wanted a T-Bar :)

Git yo self a T-Bar and never look back! :thumbsup:

Just think of all those nice sunny days when you would be stuffed inside that bean can with only a window to open. Why not take the roof off! :D

Go 4 it... U know it makes sense.

T-Bar - no doubt about it ;) oh and rev 3......

But then some might say I am biased ;)

i've got a tintop and no i wouldn't prefer a t-bar, i prefer a car without the rattles, creaks and leaks, i've had those with french cars.

rev 2 and 3 are pretty much identical inside

true... I have an anoying creek since I got my new tbar glass fitted... still to get it sorted out !

true... I have an anoying creek since I got my new tbar glass fitted... still to get it sorted out !

yeah but what compensation!...

the wind blowin through your hair.. oh.. i mean head.. on those rare but damn fine sunny days! :P

Cant beat it..

I know Tony4 has a Rev1 Tubby Coupe.. and i think if he had the choice now.. he woudl have bought a T-bar after seeing a few about.. :thumbsup:

Git yo self a T-Bar and never look back! :thumbsup:

Just think of all those nice sunny days when you would be stuffed inside that bean can with only a window to open. Why not take the roof off! :D

Go 4 it... U know it makes sense.

the sunroof completely lifts out, prob removes near identical amount of 'roof' as the T-bar but no creaks, rattles or leaks :)

I'd driven all three .. the tintop felt the most solid .. my sunroof was okay .. but T-bar all the way .. the leaks and creaks are made up for with the occasional sunny day ..

you can sort leaks... and you can try to sort as many creaks as you can... but there will always be some going up drives/speed bumps etc.

Tbar does rule tho... it's the poser version of the MR2 !

Yeah - It's just find a nice one that is also a Turbo thats the problem :angry:

Yeah - It's just find a nice one that is also a Turbo thats the problem :angry:

aye.. that is a problem...

finding a decent tubby is hard enough.. let alone one that is in the colour you want .. or even a t-bar on top of that!.. :lol:

Well I really like the one at check-point windsor but - But it is a coupe!

They do however have some more coming on the 21st of this month!

hehe:

One Rev 3 T-bar Turbo _ But it is white - Yup, Personal opinion

Two Rev 2 T-bar Turbo

Two Rev 1 T-bar Turbo

Check out there site and let me know which one you guys think - If you can be bothered ofcourse,

Think the black Rev2 is the nicest IMO!

its not jsut the wind through your hair n stuff but its the GORGEOUS sound of the exhaust that you get once youve removed the roof! Mines is still stock and i think it sounds ok but it sounds even better with the roof off!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links