Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Keyfob button and broken door locks?

KDC2000

So i bought myself a 2007 Toyota Aygo today and it has 2 issues, one of them is that the main keyfob (with lock and unlock) is missing lock button AND the switch top and im wondering if i can buy these exact switches anywhere on the webs (i don't wanna solder a new one on but just put in the switch thingy). The unlock does work if i put a key between the contacts. Second problem is that both keyholes in the doors seem to be broken? I can only get my key like halfway inside, i tried key oil but didn't really help, anyone else had this problem? (The ignition works just fine), it would be weird if BOTH door locks were broken right? 

If its missing a switch you either need to solder in a new switch or replace the fob/pcb

you can get a rebuild kit

eg.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Aygo-2-Button-Remote-Key-Fob-Case-Shell-Full-Repair-Refurbishment-Kit-NEW/312602882454?epid=0&hash=item48c8957196:g:IHUAAOSwBt5ZEfKP

or get a used fob, swap the little black immobilizer chip and program  central locking

eg. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-TOYOTA-AYGO-2-BUTTON-REMOTE-KEY-FOB-TESTED-WORKING-LOOK-73373067D/254577428267?epid=650126775&hash=item3b45ff472b%3Ag%3Av24AAOSwrBReoY59&LH_ItemCondition=4

the door lock may have been messed with either take them out and check them over or replace them

Why are the door locks broken? Is this a stolen vehicle that you havs bought?

18 minutes ago, rajivrattna said:

Someone locked their keys in the car and didn't have the brain cells to get in the car properly, usually see cars like these what have changed owners a lot, and are not looked after very well

On 4/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, rajivrattna said:

Its not stolen, but im thinking the locks have never been used and thats why the keyfob looks like it has been through all wars. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links