Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Sexy New Pics I Took...

CraigT

Seeing as the weather was nice :thumbsup:

Untitled-45.jpg

Untitled-46.jpg

Untitled-47.jpg

Untitled-48.jpg

After all, we all love new MR2 pics B)

yeeeeaaaaah!!!

now u gotta get rid of the poxy zorst and ur sorted in the looks dept.!

-Z

I really like the twin exhaust. Not keen on the one sided aftermarket ones <_<

Then again show me a beastly aftermarket twin exhaust for my 2 and I might just be converted :D

I'm not really a fan of white cars but that does look cool B)

Looks greaet snakeeater. Really nice :D

one qu, how much did it cost to get the bottom black strip painted white??? Wanna get mine done!!

I also have a white 2. The best colour by far :lol: :P

Looks greaet snakeeater. Really nice :D

one qu, how much did it cost to get the bottom black strip painted white??? Wanna get mine done!!

I also have a white 2. The best colour by far :lol: :P

Aye as Jimlad says on the Rev3 the strips are colour coded. I think it gives the car the appearance of being a little lower to the ground.

Thanks for the kind words, white MR2's only look good when they are clean, and my neighbours think Im mental with the amount of time I spend washing it :D

Will be doing a few more mod's soon but tend to spend my cash on other things aside from the car too as you can see from my GT4 thread :ph34r:

oh ic, cheers jimlad and snakeeater. Mine is the last rev 2 - ooh so close. ;)

like it like that, hmm wonder if its possible!!

Mine is totally standard at the mo.

To be honest Debz it should be pretty easy to have the black bits sprayed the same colour as the car. Probably not very expensive either.

You could do the black trim that goes along the sides of the car at the same time!

:drool:

Great pics Snake :thumbsup:

That's what you Northern dudes wanna pay attention to - The cliff top car shot - fantastic - just make sure handbrake is fully on :lol:

Great pics Snake :thumbsup:

That's what you Northern dudes wanna pay attention to - The cliff top car shot - fantastic - just make sure handbrake is fully on :lol:

Ive been waiting a while to take the car up there, had to negotiate the car up a narrow road filled with free roaming horses, cows, and...........bulls!

The didnt seem to take much notice of my shiny 2 luckily!

Funny story, to take those pics I tried to park the car nearer the edge of the cliff (yeah stupid I know) and to do this I needed to get the 2 over a 'small' grassy embankment off the road. Anyway I decided that the best way to do this was to reverse so as to not take off the front bumper. Managed to get the back two wheels over nicey and then....a funny rubbing noise, the noise of the underneath of my car rubbin on that 'small' embankment.....front two wheels one side of it, rear two wheels the other.

I gave up on that idea at that point and got back on the road :D

I really like the twin exhaust.  Not keen on the one sided aftermarket ones   <_<

Then again show me a beastly aftermarket twin exhaust for my 2 and I might just be converted   :D

They don't come much more beastly than Matt Conger's

DSCN1040.jpg

To be honest Debz it should be pretty easy to have the black bits sprayed the same colour as the car. Probably not very expensive either.

You could do the black trim that goes along the sides of the car at the same time!

Thanks mate :D

You mean the strip along the middle? Mine is silver, I like it, exactly matches my alloys too :D B)

My next plan is to get clear corners and repeaters when i have some money. Then wil think about painting!!!

/\ /\ /\ Kind of like it myself:thumbsup: and it has a 'turbo' Badge on the back

Rash

I really like the twin exhaust.  Not keen on the one sided aftermarket ones   <_<

Then again show me a beastly aftermarket twin exhaust for my 2 and I might just be converted   :D

DSCN1040.jpg

Well that wouldn't last 5 seconds on Englands roads............let alone over a speed bump :lol:

To be honest Debz it should be pretty easy to have the black bits sprayed the same colour as the car.  Probably not very expensive either.

Thanks mate :D

You mean the strip along the middle? Mine is silver, I like it, exactly matches my alloys too :D B)

My next plan is to get clear corners and repeaters when i have some money. Then wil think about painting!!!

Silver sounds dead smart. Id want to keep the silver also :thumbsup:

DSCN1040.jpg

Now thats just scary!

Its almost touching the ground :blink:

Yeah it certainly looks intimidating!!

I bet he can time travel with that monster, delorian style :eek:

Is Matt Conger a member of this group? I take it he's a yank then yeah? ijust got my car back from the exhaust centre where the blokey likes to play with his welder. MANNNNNN, I scared 10 barrels outta this old granny walking her dog earlier man, apparently according to my nephew!! HAHA. It's now got dual 5'' tail pipes on her, and surprisingly, it isn't THAT loud. I thought my ears may bleed, but they still dry!!

• 4 months later...

DSCN1040.jpg

That's just scary, not looking at the exhausts, I'm just bowled over by the pink car :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links